Block user

Recent

Added 13 photos to Tracer-275
Feb 4, 2014 at 11:32
Feb 4, 2014
Selling
Feb 4, 2014 at 11:26
Feb 4, 2014

Tracer 275 (Medium)

$3850 USD
2013 Tracer 275 Medium! Specifications Release Date 2012/13 Price $5200 msrp Travel 5.5" - 6" Rear Shock Fox Float Kashima CTD Fork FOX 34 650b Kashima, 150mm Cassette Shimano 10 speed HG-81, 11-36 Crankarms Shimano XT Bottom Bracket Shimano BB70 Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus Chain Shimano 10-speed Front Derailleur Shimano XT Shifter Pods Shimano XT Handlebar Carbon Stem Thompson 31.8 x 70mm Grips Troylee odi Brakes Shimano XT Trail, ICE rotors Wheelset Novatech 650B, 15mm F, 142mm R Tires Hansdamf Front (2.35) Continental trail rear (2.4) both set up tubeless! Seat Intense Ti-Rail Seatpost RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6mm Supper RAD bike! its currently set up 1x10 with a 36t narrow wide, however i will include the stock set up as well in sale. Mechanic owned and maintained (not your typical garage mechanic worked at LBS for 4 years). Buyer will get a fresh bike, I will go through everything top to bottom, shifting, brakes, suspension, etc. Also the bike is a little dirty in the pics it will look almost new before sold. New issues with the bike minor cosmetic scratches here and there. No dents or cracks! College costs force sale… :( 3850OBO call or text 480-293-4796 shoot me an offer the worst thing that can happen is i just say no.

LiveWire199 mattwragg's article
Jan 3, 2014 at 21:58
Jan 3, 2014
Pinkbike Product Picks
@saint4life WTF? I'm a mechanic and I hardly ever sell anyone on tubes besides the cheap bikes from Walmart, they are by far the most obsolete thing in mountain biking history…
Selling
Jun 2, 2013 at 13:56
Jun 2, 2013

Transition Direct Mount Stem Brand New

$80 USD
TBC Temple lite Direct Mount Stem Brand New (Black) 80$ CALL or TEXT Kyle 480-293-4796 ALSO FOR SALE! ALL BRAND NEW 2013 Parts Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC- 750$ Stem: TBC Temple Lite Direct Mount-80$ Handle Bar: Kore Torsion 800x35mm-65$ Cranks: Truvativ Descendent 1.1 GXP83 36t-160$ Brakes: Avid Code R with HS1 (pair)- 375$ Tires: Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3C- 180$ set Grips: Transition Logo Lock On- 25$ Wheels: TBC Revolution 32 150- 525$ Shifter: SRAM X7 RR 10SPD- 60$ Derailleur: SRAM X9 Type 2 Short Cage 10SPD- 120$ Chain guide: Hive SS+ Nickel ISCG05 32-36 Black- 130$ Chain: FSA Team Issue 10sp-30$ Total: 2,500$ Take the whole lot for 2,375 and free shipping

Selling
Jun 2, 2013 at 13:46
Jun 2, 2013

Boxxer RC

$750 USD
2013 Boxxer RC Brand New UNCUT Steer tube! Call or text 480-293-4796 Kyle 750$ ALSO FOR SALE! ALL BRAND NEW 2013 Parts Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC- 750$ Stem: TBC Temple Lite Direct Mount-80$ Handle Bar: Kore Torsion 800x35mm-65$ Cranks: Truvativ Descendent 1.1 GXP83 36t-160$ Brakes: Avid Code R with HS1 (pair)- 375$ Tires: Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3C- 180$ set Grips: Transition Logo Lock On- 25$ Wheels: TBC Revolution 32 150- 525$ Shifter: SRAM X7 RR 10SPD- 60$ Derailleur: SRAM X9 Type 2 Short Cage 10SPD- 120$ Chain guide: Hive SS+ Nickel ISCG05 32-36 Black- 130$ Chain: FSA Team Issue 10sp-30$ Total: 2,500$ Take the whole lot for 2,375 and free shipping

Selling
Jun 2, 2013 at 13:00
Jun 2, 2013

Transition Revolution 32 BRAND NEW!

$525 USD
Brand New Revolution 32's 26" Wheels with rim strip Will weigh upon request Price: 525$ CALL KYLE 480-293-4796 ALSO FOR SALE! ALL BRAND NEW 2013 Parts Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC- 750$ Stem: TBC Temple Lite Direct Mount-80$ Handle Bar: Kore Torsion 800x35mm-65$ Cranks: Truvativ Descendent 1.1 GXP83 36t-160$ Brakes: Avid Code R with HS1 (pair)- 375$ Tires: Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3C- 180$ set Grips: Transition Logo Lock On- 25$ Wheels: TBC Revolution 32 150- 525$ Shifter: SRAM X7 RR 10SPD- 60$ Derailleur: SRAM X9 Type 2 Short Cage 10SPD- 120$ Chain guide: Hive SS+ Nickel ISCG05 32-36 Black- 130$ Chain: FSA Team Issue 10sp-30$ Total: 2,500$ Take the whole lot for 2,375 and free shipping

LiveWire199 framed-project's article
May 7, 2013 at 13:18
May 7, 2013
Video: Framed II
I wish I could Favorite this! DAMN, VIMEO!!!
LiveWire199 SramMedia's article
Apr 16, 2013 at 13:21
Apr 16, 2013
Avid Debuts New Four Piston, Less Expensive Brakes
SRAM Makes the worst brakes on the market! I work in a bike shop and have to deal with warranting their brakes all the time, Brand new ones too. It's usually a 10% chance they work for more then a month. 90% of them come back to me with countless problems! Shimano for LIFE! haven't had a fraction of the issues with any of my Shimano's and they keep my customers happy. By the way the Rep's for Sram try and give us prototype brakes for free to convince us they're great but, they still suck ASS! The only reason they're on 75% of bikes is because the are cheaper than Shimano's.
LiveWire199 SramMedia's article
Apr 16, 2013 at 13:19
Apr 16, 2013
Avid Debuts New Four Piston, Less Expensive Brakes
SRAM Makes the worst brakes on the market! I work in a bike shop and have to deal with warranting their brakes all the time, Brand new ones too. It's usually a 10% chance they work for more then a month. 90% of them come back to me with countless problems! Shimano for LIFE! haven't had a fraction of the issues with any of my Shimano's and they keep my customers happy. By the way the Rep's for Sram try and give us prototype brakes for free to convince us they're great but, they still suck ASS! The only reason they're on 75% of bikes is because the are cheaper than Shimano's.
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv88 0.078949
Mobile Version of Website