I NEVER EVER EVVVVEEERRRR SHIP C.O.D.
deeeight RichardCunningham's article
Apr 22, 2014 at 8:5121 hours
Oneup Components 42-tooth Cog for Ten-Speed Cassettes - Reviewed
Way to bump a months old thread... but the reason isn't simply a larger cog, there's also a smaller cog to go along with it, so they can go to a single chainring and still keep the same wide range of gearing that a double-ring crank allows. To go to less than a 11T cog and still fit into the area an existing cogset fits, requires changing to a new freehub body design.
deeeight mikelevy's article
Apr 21, 2014 at 6:182 days
Specialized S-Works Enduro 29 - Reviewed
No its not... Road racing bikes are more expensive, and don't get me started on the folks into road touring, especially not the ones with tandems.
deeeight mikekazimer's article
Apr 20, 2014 at 13:173 days
Final Results: Enduro World Series, Round 1
Now review the winners bikes please.
deeeight SmithOptics's article
Apr 20, 2014 at 6:523 days
Video: Smith Optics “Great Days” – Questioning Your Limits
Ok is it just me or did he sound like an eight year old wailing before his girl showed up? But he had time to do selfie-video ? Myself I'd be swearing at the terrain like a motha....... and opening up my own first aid kit.
Posted in "Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE(Contact Isaacschmidt, Slipfinger, or Kinny-PB) *Read 1st Post*"
Apr 19, 2014 at 9:05Apr 19, 2014
deeeight mikelevy's article
Apr 18, 2014 at 10:42Apr 18, 2014
SRAM X01 Drivetrain - Review
The X-Dome cassettes, except for the largest cog are steel... 1 piece milled block of steel for 10 of the cogs, and only the 11th 42T cog is aluminium. I looked in the norco parts catalog thursday, the SRP for canada for the cassettes are $550 for the XX1 version and $525 for the XO1 version. Dealer Wholesale up here is 50% of retail. A Recon Mixed 10 speed 11-40 cassette which works on any shimano 8speed (or more) sized freehub body is $400US off ebay. I'd rather have a 10 that's 11-40 and works on virtually every wheel I already own.
Added 13 photos to old-photos
Apr 18, 2014 at 7:21Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 at 7:20Apr 18, 2014
* Price is firm, buyer pays all shipping, paypal payment only / NO cod * - New Old Stock / Never ridden, from an 18" ETS-X 50 that was stripped apart to sell as frame/parts seperately - 9 speed 11-34 CS-M580 Cassette - HG53 chain (removed from a full suspension bike with 16.5" CS length and a 44T largest chainring) - New in package KMC 9 speed masterlink - Cassette weighs 394 grams including lockring, chain weighs 273 grams not including the new masterlink
Apr 18, 2014 at 7:18Apr 18, 2014
* Price is firm, buyer pays all shipping, paypal payment only / NO cod * - New Old Stock / Never ridden, from an 18" ETS-X 50 that was stripped apart to sell as frame/parts seperately - 167 grams as pictured - dual-pull / top-swing mechanism - 1 3/8 / 34.9mm clamp - Compatible with 9 and 10 speed chains
Apr 18, 2014 at 7:15Apr 18, 2014
* Price is firm, buyer pays all shipping, paypal payment only / NO cod * - New Old Stock / Never ridden, from an 18" ETS-X 50 that was stripped apart to sell as frame/parts seperately - 265 grams as pictured - SGS Long Cage - 34T rated maximum cog and 45T total chain capacity but in practice can work fine with larger cogs (I've used them with 36T cogs myself) - Compatible with 7 to 9 speed shimano mountain shifters and 7 to 11 speed shimano road shifters
- DMR Trailstar DJ/XC Trail Hardtail XC/All Mountain Bikes 700 USD
- X-Fusion Velvet RL 26er 650B Single Crown Forks 375 USD
- 1991 GT Avalanche Framest XC/All Mountain Frames 500 USD
- Eclipse C4 DJ/Urban/4X frame DJ/Street/Park Frames 100 USD
- Sinner Cycles Lust Framesets - 5 Colours DJ/Street/Park Frames 200 USD