- Member since Jul 21, 2004
- 309 Followers
- London , United Kingdom
- Male / 41
1st ride on my Stumpjumper with the Manitou Tower Pro 29'er fork - a total surprise compared to the Fox 29'er fork I previously had on the bike.
The Manitou feels structurally bombproof (try riding up a steep hill with lockout on, you can feel every flexure movement in the fork chassis) and the damper has a level of grip and control I have not experienced in a fork for many years!
Why are more riders not turned onto Manitou?
Its the fork brand we choose to ignore in favour of Rockshox, Fox and even Marzocchi...
Photo by hampsteadbandit
- Fulcrum road bike wheel skewers Road Parts 20 GBP
- Oakley Correspondant sunglasses Goggles/Shades 30 GBP
- BRAND NEW Avid G2CS 160mm 6 bolt disc rotor Brakes 15 GBP
- Specialized S-Works Demo 8 frame protector Chains/Guides/Cogs 20 GBP
- Fox 32 SKF low friction fork seals for sale Single Crown Forks 12 GBP