Jumpship showcases the worlds best freeride mountain bike riders competing in Victoria’s Inner Harbour before a crowd of thousands on August 2nd-3rd 2014. Jumpship will bring mind blowing skill and fearless competitiveness to a new level as riders will battle for cash and personal pride on a set of gnarly dirt and wooden features in Canada’s most beautiful city.
The Inner Harbour is the bustling, vibrant, center of the action in Victoria. Filled with tourists all summer long, it presents a competition venue unlike any other. With live music, outdoor lifestyle expo and beer gardens there will be something for everyone, whether a fan of cycling or not.
Photo by Jumpship
- Video: Jump Ship 2014 Recap Oct 21, 2014 – Comments: 38
- Jumpship 2014: Bear Mountain Goes Big Mountain Aug 20, 2014 – Comments: 34
- Jordie Lunn's Jumpship is Back Feb 13, 2014 – Comments: 29
- Third Annual JumpShip Postponed Until 2014 May 11, 2013 – Comments: 36
- You've waited long enough... Jun 18, 2012 – Comments: 28
- Union JumpShip Cribs - Video Jun 11, 2012 – Comments: 73