- Member since Oct 7, 2011
- 1,195 Followers
- Pacific North West , Washington
- Male / 13
Gravity re-defines the meaning of performance, and durability. The laws of physics speak clearly on this matter; what goes up, must come down, and usually with significantly greater force. Gravity components are carefully designed to meet the needs and demands of freeriders, downhillers, dirt jumpers, and just plain huckers.
Gravity components showcase the ultimate in Freeride and Downhill technologies. BB spindles are thicker, for increased durability. Crank arms are stronger, and shaped to absorb massive loads. Gravity headsets are over built with the best materials available, to take a licking, and keep on turning. Whether it’s wheels, cockpit parts, drivetrain components, chain guides, or grips and pedals, Gravity parts feature close attention to detail, and aggressive value.
- 2013 Beacon Hill Slope Jam: Spokane, WA Mar 18, 2013 – Comments: 3
- Gravity's 2013 DH Team & Soft Goods Feb 1, 2013 – Comments: 22
- Video: I Ride Gravity 5 - Seattle Nov 6, 2012 – Comments: 69
- Video: I Ride Gravity #4 - Rampage Oct 16, 2012 – Comments: 23
- Video: I Ride Gravity #3: Crankworx Aug 28, 2012 – Comments: 21
- Video: Gravity's Skye Schillhammer Aug 24, 2012 – Comments: 18