taletotell

I work at a residential treatment center for middle school kids. I am also a dad and husband and as a result I spend more time thinking about riding than actually doing it.

Block user

Recent

taletotell RichardCunningham's article
Dec 19, 2014 at 7:09
7 hours
Pinkbike Awards: Comeback of the Year
I thought this was going to be a category honoring "your mom" jokes.
taletotell rachellefrazer's article
Dec 19, 2014 at 5:44
8 hours
Pinkbike Poll: How Far Away Are Your Closest DH Trails?
I gotta go to whistler. Maybe next summer on the family trip up the west coast we can stop there. I gotta see if it lives up to the reputation.
taletotell rachellefrazer's article
Dec 19, 2014 at 2:43
11 hours
Pinkbike Poll: How Far Away Are Your Closest DH Trails?
1 hour from canyons, 25 minutes from Sundance, or 20 minutes to the top of the shuttle run by car. About 3.5 hours from moab, 2 hours from brian head. 4 hours from saint george. If I have a weekend I can can shuttle any time of year. Utah. I can brag too.
taletotell mikekazimer's article
Dec 17, 2014 at 9:55
2 days
Video: Bell Super 2R Helmet Impact Testing
I'll get one when the price comes down a bit. I like the concept, and surely it beats no face protection at all.
taletotell RichardCunningham's article
Dec 17, 2014 at 7:04
2 days
Pinkbike Awards: Product of the Year Nominees
I think pb is saying good SRAM brakes are an innovative idea.
taletotell pinkbikeaudience's article
Dec 17, 2014 at 6:40
2 days
Ask Pinkbike - Goggles for Half-Shell Helmets, More Fork Travel or a New Bike, and Pro Fitness Advice
I do think for camber considerations the bb height compared to the axel is significant.
taletotell pinkbikeaudience's article
Dec 17, 2014 at 5:41
2 days
Ask Pinkbike - Goggles for Half-Shell Helmets, More Fork Travel or a New Bike, and Pro Fitness Advice
In the glasses vs goggle debate I prefer Utah. It keeps my eyes clean and free of mud 95% of the year. The other 5% I use the trails on the other side of the valley.
taletotell RichardCunningham's article
Dec 17, 2014 at 5:31
2 days
Pinkbike Awards: Product of the Year Nominees
I have trouble with people claiming reliability for such a young product. It might work well, but it is still full of the juice that eats rubber and paint. Through in that the blead kits are intentionally proprietary and not cheap and I am turned off. I liked my avid elixer cr's but the fluid is just a bad idea.
taletotell toddosworld's photo
Dec 17, 2014 at 2:18
2 days
Enduroing, hard. :D

taletotell calienduro's article
Dec 16, 2014 at 22:36
3 days
California Enduro Series Announces 2015 Schedule
Both places are near Cali. I think there is just so much incredible riding in the north west. Too much to fit in one series.
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv16 0.061488
Mobile Version of Website