- Member since Nov 29, 2005
- 153 Followers
- Burnaby , British Columbia
- Male / 21
/ The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.
Photo by faultlinetv
- purple and blue steel 2012 fox 40 spring Dual Crown Forks 40 CAD
- FSA semi-integrated 1&1/2 to 1&1/8th reducing headse Stems/Headsets 40 CAD
- BMC Trailfox TF01 XC/All Mountain Bikes 3,000 CAD
- Brand new updated M9 link kit Freeride/DH Frames 300 CAD
- 2013 Alexrims supra 30, formula 20x110 Wheels 100 CAD