|Seller:||Raver-Ed | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||London , United Kingdom|
|Date:||Sep-21-2012 12:16:52 Views: 228 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only|
In great working order, fork recently serviced at TF Tuned.
Rear coil upgraded to a Nukeproof coil.
Handlebars upgraded to blue Race Face Atlas bars.
Tires are 2 new front Maxxis Minions.
Otherwise stock parts; check out the full listing on the Specialised websight: http://www.specialized.com/es/en/bikes/archive/2008/demo/demo7i#specs
- Demo 7 FSR M5 manipulated alloy frame, 7" travel, 26" F/R wheel, asymetrical rear triangle, ISCG mount, adj geometry
- 1.5" forged HT, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector
- Fox DHX 4.0 coil shock
- Marzocchi 66RCV 180mm travel Forks, coil spring, 38mm stanchions
- Truvativ Hussefelt, 170mm w/ Gamut P-30 chain guide
- DT Swiss/Specialized E450 rims
There are some scratches and wear marks but nothing major and all what you usually would get on a DH bike.
I might be able to organise shipping but will need to check and will charge you. Will provide reciepts.
I accept Paypal, transfer or cash after viewing
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed