|Seller:||jsayer | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Coquitlam , British Columbia , Canada|
|Date:||Oct-14-2012 7:03:16 Views: 155 Watch Lists: 1|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, Will consider bike related trade, Will ship locally only|
Hey fellow pinkbikers! This is my 2009 Giant Glory DH that can take just about anything that gets in its way! The Maestro linkage is top notch! The 40 I just recently changed the oil in and had the seals replaced half way through the season, I also just bought new crown bolts so there will be no stripping. The rear shock is NEW out of box 14 rides ago (I can include upper RWC hardwear if interested), and I replaced the bar, stem and grips at the beginning of the season. I love this bike with all my heart but it is time for me to excel! It is yours for the low price of 1250 or any reasonable offer. I tune this bike up on a regular basis so there should be no problems at all.
2009 Giant Glory. M/L
- Rawed frame. Paint removed properly with Circa 1850, not with a sander or a wire wheel.
- NEW DHX AIR Brand new out of the box 14 rides ago (Can include RWC needle bearing kit.)
- Bearings in rear end just serviced.
- 2009 Fox40 with new seals, oil, and crown bolts.
- Saint rear hub
- Axiom front hub
- WTB rear rim
- S-type front rim
- Elixir R brakes (new pads on rear)
- X7 drivetrain (Housing and cable just replaced)
- Thomson seatpost
- WTB/ Kona seat
- Straitline pedals
- Near New Red KORE Handlebar
- Near new Sunline Direct Mount Stem
- Near new Clarks Grips
- FSA headset
- New Maxxis Ardent rubber and new tubes.
Head straight to Whistler with this bike and rip the whole season. It needs nothing and is ready to go. This bike is a beauty, and I hate to see her go! Please no Lowballers.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed