|Seller:||edthomsett | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Bristol , United Kingdom|
|Date:||Jan-05-2017 6:15:42 Views: 312 Watch Lists: 1|
|Wheel Size:||27.5" / 650B|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship locally only|
Selling my current DH bike as I've just got a new one for this year. The bike has only been ridden a handful of times during 2016 and only raced once.
The frame is in immaculate condition, barely a scratch and only one tiny chip on the headtube (see photo)
It does need new bearings in the lower pivot though. I've been pretty busy recently and haven't got round to doing it, so just selling it as it is. All the other bearings, including the shock bushes are fine though.
I've just fitted new gear cable, new headset bearings (one ride old) & greased the BB.
- Rock Shox Boxxer Team forks- barely scratched (heli tape fitted from new)
recently serviced and only ridden once since. New low friction Pike seals fitted.
- Rock Shox Vivid RC2 rear shock-excellent condition
- Renthal Fatbar 35mm bars (20mm rise, 790mm wide)
- Renthal Integra direct mount stem (50mm)
- Race Face SixC carbon crankset (165mm arms) Excellent condition, crank boots fitted from new
- Race Face direct mount narrow wide chainring (36t)
- Race Face Pressfit BB (recently serviced)
- Shimano XT brakes with 203mm Shimano floating rotors
- Shimano Zee derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra 10speed cassette (11-25t)
- e thirteen LG1+ chainguide (bottom guide removed for less friction)
- SDG I beam seat & post
- ODI Rogue lock on grips
- Tyres: Maxxis Shorty front, Maxxis High Roller II rear (both 2.5" & plenty of left left)
- Wheels: DT Swiss YT2020. Front is excellent condition, rear is a bit buckled and it's hard to adjust spoke tension as some of the nipples are rounded off. It has one big ding (see photo), but works fine and tubeless tyres still seat ok.
As I say the bike has seen very little use recently.
Give me a shout if you've got any questions.
I'm based in Bristol, but happy to drive to Forest of Dean, Bike Park Wales or similar to meet someone.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed