Category: XC Bikes
Frame Size: L
Wheel Size: 29"
Original Post Date: Mar-05-2017 2:23:41
Last Repost Date: Mar-05-2017 2:23:41
Still For Sale:
View Count: 624
Watch Count: 1
2012 Santa Cruz Highball Frame – CARBON – Size Large
Ultralight and race ready! This is a custom build that includes a 2012 model frame with newer components. This bike has been meticulously maintained.
*Seatpost – 30.9mm
*Headset – Tapered - Standard (external) 1.5" lower cup, and a semi-integrated 1-1/8" upper. The semi-integrated upper headset is the 44mm ID standard.
*Front Derailleur - Bottom Swing (High Clamp) Top Pull, 34.9mm.
*BB Shell Size – 73mm
*Chainline spec – 50mm
*Rear Hub - 10x135mm
*Recommended/Compatible with fork sizes 100mm to 120mm
*Recommended rear max tire size - 2.3"
*Disc brake specific design, rotors up to 185mm
Wheel Set – Custom Build:
• Stans MK3 29” Rims
• DT Swiss 240s hubs
• Front hub has a through-axle conversion with Enduro Ceramic Bearings
• DT Swiss double-butted spokes with black brass nipples
• American Classic tubeless valve stems
• Stans tape – setup tubeless
• Front tire is a Maxxis Ardent Race 29X2.20 – low miles
• Rear tire is Specialized, The Captain, 2bliss – Control, 29X2.00 – low miles
• Rotors – Formula
• Rear cassette – SRAM XX XG-1099 10-speed (super light!!) 11-36
Fork: Fox float 29 Kashima, 32” stanchions.
Brakes: Formula R1 – front and rear
Cranks: XTR with 26-38 rings
Shifters: F&R = Sram XX
Pedals – NONE
Rear Derailleur: Sram XO Ten-Speed – Practically NEW, couple hundred miles only
Front Deraillur – Sram XO – 2 speed – Practically NEW, less than 200 miles
Bars: Race Face Next CARBON: 720mm X 20mm rise – 8 deg back sweep/ 4 deg up
Seat Post: Easton EC90 CARBON
Headset: Cane Creek
Stem: Ritchey WCS
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
Cables and housing: Jagwire LEX-SL
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only