|Seller:||leelau Plus | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||North Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada|
|Date:||Jun-15-2017 10:33:04 Views: 3770 Watch Lists: 9|
|Category:||All Mountain/Enduro Bikes|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within continent only|
Dropped price to $ 1600 Cad - $ 1200 USD. Pivot Mach 5.7 Medium. 150mm front and rear travel. Carbon frame with carbon tape over parts that may get dinged. As built it's 26.15lbs, 12.21kgs.
Just got a full tune and suspension rebuild by Bicyclehub of North Vancouver so it's in perfect riding shape. Details of what were worked on are in pictures. Bike isn't ridden in the wet season
Specs as follows:
- Drivetrain XT 2x10 with large ring replaced with bashguard. Can include the large ring if you want it. Drivetrain has had chain replaced at 0.5 on the park tool in fall and was not ridden in winter. Derailleur is Shimano XT clutch.
- RaceFace Turbine handlebars. Bontrager stem. XT M775 brakes front and rear with new pads.
- XT 175mm cranks with XT pedals. Note that the XT pedal is seized on the XT driveside crank. Price reduction can be discussed if you don't ride clipless and want to factor in cost of new 10 speed cranks
- Easton EA70 new wheels with Maxxis Ardent front and Maxxis Crossmark rear. 180mm rotor F and 160mm rear
- Syncros Carbon seatpost. Chromag DT Lynx seat
- Rockshox Revelation 150mm front fork, Fox RP 23 Float rear. Both freshly rebuilt
Can be shipped to anywhere in NorAm at your cost.
Cool FeaturesPinkbike Daily
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed