|Seller:||rideracelive | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Budapest , Hungary|
|Date:||Jun-12-2017 10:49:51 Views: 60 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within continent only|
demo for sale
Selling my beloved Specialized Demo 8 II Bike.
The bike was built in 2013, since then I used it for less than half season overall.
The frame itself was bought in 2013 nearly new.
I used the bike aprox 40. times.
The bike is in flawless condition. No cracks, dents. Only 4-5 small chips from small stones on the painting and very minor scratches.
I did not fell with the bike at all, so do not expect any hard scratches or fading .
I also provide some extra parts to the bike.
- Brand new Mavic 721 36h rim
- Carbon lower tube protector
- Documentaries of the frame
- Used (70%) Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 Super Tacky tyre.
So let's see the specs:
- Frame: Specialized Demo 8 II 2011 Size: M Fluo Yellow (Limited) frame (Bought in 2013 nearly new)
- Fork: Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup 2012 with custom Slikgraphics vinyl sticker. (The original one is still underneath)
- Rear shock: Fox RC4 with RCS Ti Spring (500)
- Headset: FSA Orbit Integrated
- Bar: Rental Fatbar 30mm rise / 780mm wide (2 years old)
- Stem: Straitline 50mm (2 years old)
- Breaks: Avid X0 Trail with Avid Clean Sweep 203mm rotors (2 years old)
- Crankset: Shimano Saint 2012 with Rental chainring ( with Slikgraphics vinyl)
- Chainguide: E-Thirteen SRS+ with E-Thirteen Supercharger
- Derailleur: Sram X0 20th anniversary
- Shift lever: Sram X9
- Pedals: Nuke Proof
- Seat: SDG i-FLY I-Beam
- Seatpost: SDG
- Rims: Mavic 721D 36h (front 3 years old, read brand new)
- Hubs: Hope Pro II
- Spokes: DT Black
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF ST (Front) & Maxxis Minion DHF ST Rear. Both brand new and 2.5
No trades. Will ship within EU Only with DPD.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed