|Seller:||shelbydh84 | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Park City , Utah , United States|
|Date:||May-29-2018 2:50:09 Views: 212 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only|
I built this bike as a fun flow trails bike that my wife could ride with me, it was ridden maybe 10 times then we had a child and it was never ridden again. It has since sat in a warm dry corner of my garage ever since and as such it is in like new condition and functions PERFECTLY. I now need the space in the garage and the money in my pocket so it is time for it to go! Here is the build specs:
• 2014 Trek Ticket S frame size long with factory headset and rear axle
• Fox float shock
• 2014 Fox 34 Talas 160mm (has not been serviced in 3yrs but functions perfect)
• Front wheel: 15x100 WTB hub laced to a mavic EX325 rim with Schwalbe 2.35” muddy marry tire (setup tubeless and holds air perfect)
• Rear wheel: 12x142 Dimensions hub laced to a sun ringle MTX 33 rim with a maxxis Ikon 2.2” tire (setup tubless and holds air perfect)
• Drivetrain: shimano 2 piece crankset (the only part on the bike that is heavily used because they were used on a prior bike) with blackspire 36t chainring and MRP chainguide, shimano 10spd XT derailleur, shimano 10spd DEORE shifter, shimano 10spd cassette, shimano 10spd XT chain.
• Pedals: DMR Vault ANO blue
• Brakes: shimano XTR trail brakes with 180 ice-tech rotor in front and 160 ice-tech in the rear.
• Cockpit: DMR Swarm ano blue stem, shimano PRO Atherton star series bars, ODI longneck ST grips.
• DMR Tilt ano blue seatpost, chromag saddle
will also come with an extra never used/mounted maxxis high roller semi slick tire
Please feel free to text me or PBM with any questions. I am more than happy to drive and meet with any serious buyer with in the SLC region.
I WILL NOT SHIP this due to previous experiences with other pink bike patrons that made my life miserable so please don't ask!!
thanks for looking
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed