Category: Enduro Bikes
Frame Size: XL
Wheel Size: 27.5" / 650B
Original Post Date: Sep-16-2018 5:27:05
Last Repost Date: Sep-16-2018 5:27:05
Still For Sale:
View Count: 464
Watch Count: 1
It has come time to let go of my main ride and find a new one to take me on adventures. This bike is amazing for all day epics and can even get a little rowdy when you feel like! Between the grippy 27.5 x 3" tires and the flawless switch infinity system keeping power going to the wheels, you'll be able to claw your way up practically anything!
Both front and rear shock were serviced at the beginning of the season, but I've maybe been on ten rides this year. The bushings have been cleaned and greased and the switch infinity system is running smooth. I've also flushed the brake lines and installed new pads. The wheels are rolling true and the hubs just had new bearings installed. The rear tire has some wear but the front is practically brand new. Pretty much, this bike is ready to be picked up and sent out on the trails!
- XT M8000 brakes and rotors (180mm front and rear)
- XT M8000 Shifter and derailleur
- XT 11-46 11sp cassette
- Nukeproof Warhead Riser Bars (780mm, 31.8mm, 9° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise)
- Answer ATAC AME stem (40mm)
- Wolf Tooth dropper lever (light actuation)
- Fox Transfer Performance 100MM dropper post (at 6'2 32" inseam, I sized up from the large to the XL for more reach but had to get a shorter dropper)
- Fox 34 Performance 150MM fork
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock
- DT Swiss XM551 Wheels with DT swiss 370 hubs
- Specialized Butcher 2.8 front, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 3.0 rear
- Race Face Aeffect 175 Crankset (28T ring)
- Race Face Aeffect Flat Pedals
- MRP XCg (v2) bash guard
- Stock Yeti WTB saddle
The bike has been well maintained and there are no compromises to the frame integrity, but there are some obvious love marks on the bike.
- Paint chips on left and right of top tube.
- Scuffs on left and right side of fork lowers from an ill-fitting bike rack (I buffed them down a bit and installed new stickers)
- The paint on the down tube flaked/peeled off when removing the old clear frame protector. It looked better stealthed out than splotchy so I simply used some more strips of tape to remove the paint.
- The clear coat on the bottom side of the down tube has been scratched.
Please feel free to ask any questions about the bike!
**PLEASE READ ITEMS BELOW**
1. Cash only. Local pick-up only.
2. I will ask for an ID if you come to test ride the bike.
3. If you are under the age of 18, a legal guardian must be present.
4. Please don't send a message that reads, "How low will you go?" or "What's the cheapest price you can give me?", come to the table with an offer so we can work together and find a price that works for both of us.
Warning: This listing is out of date. You must Edit this item before you can repost!
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only