Category: E-Bikes MTB
Frame Size: L
Original Post Date: Jan-26-2019 2:55:05
Last Repost Date: Jan-26-2019 2:55:05
Still For Sale:
View Count: 476
Watch Count: 0
Selling my very lightly ridden Focus eMTB Jam2, with Shimano steps e8000 premium high performance motor.
I built this bike to get me back on the MTB as I was recovering from a severely herniated disc. I am better now and want to use the funds to buy a new Santa Cruz. It has many upgrades that can not go unnoticed.
• SRAM CODE BRAKES with 200mm rotors, for incredible braking power-It comes with Magura brakes, you will get those as backup, but these CODE brakes are far superior....$500 retail brake upgrade.
• Custom made/tuned Rockshox super deluxe RC3 air shock, tuned for this bike, feels amazing (as well as the stock rockshox that comes with the bike, as a spare)...$525 retail shock upgrade
• Custom made/tuned Rockshox super deluxe COIL shock, for those rides you want superior action and control...$500 retail upgrade
• Rockshox reverb seat post, $250 retail upgrade (You will get the brand new FOCUS dropper post as a backup)
• And here is the whopper, comes with the TEC pack system, the spare battery that you can click onto the water bottle mount and get an industry leading 756wh battery system!! and ride for 5 hrs or more, the most capacity you can get in any eMTB- The TEC pack sells for $500-that battery has 2 charging cycles on it, so near new...when not using the TEC, it is a h2o bottle holder and without the TEC pack, you have one of the lightest eMTB's on the market, that looks like a MTB, not an ebike!
• I will throw in my spare 27.5+ rear wheel, I was riding this bike with a 275 plus rear and a 29er front, which is awesome, but the bike will come with BRAND NEW and UNRIDDEN 29er wheels and tires.
• SRAM/TLD colab Alum bars with 35mm stem/bar upgrade! and you can have the BRAND NEW focus bar and stem as backup.
You are up to over $2750 in upgrades, on a bike that sells new for $5000, upwards of $8000 retail, listing it at $3850. Quality machine to last you years and not tear up your body!
The Shimano drivetrain on this bike is BRAND NEW, I had a full SRAM drivertrain on it, but put the stock OEM shimano parts back on
The shimano motor is all updated firmware and I have about 100 miles on this machine. THe bike looks new due to the new parts build, and frame has no scratches or crashes.....super rad bike, balanced suspension and the shimano motor is far better than Bosch, Brose, yamaha, etc....
Full tech specs and product description here:
Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.) with up to 760 Wh battery power
F.O.L.D. kinematics and 29" wheels for maximum performance on the trail
Display SHIMANO Steps E8000, colored LCD display, walk assist, bluetooth
Motor Shimano Steps E8000, 70 Nm, 250 W
Battery FOCUS T.E.C., 756 Wh, (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh optional external)
Frame 7005 hydoformed aluminium, 3D forging, 140 mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180 mm
Fork RockShox Recon RL, 110x15 mm QR, 140 mm travel
Handlebar BBB, aluminium, Di2, flatbar, 760mm, rise: 0mm, backsweep: 9degree
Saddle Trail Saddle
Tyres Continental Trail King 2.4
Color Magicblack matt/Maliblue
Rear derailleur Shimano Deore XT 786, 10-speed
Shifter Shimano Deore 6000
Cassette Sunrace 10S, 11-40T
Travel 140/140 mm
Wheelset Race Face AR30, 622-30, Novatec, 148x12 mm / 110x15 mm
Headset 1-1/8", tapered, 44/286-ZS56/40
I owned a specialized levo before this, and this bike was better for me, I demo'd many bikes, pivot shuttle, giant e-trance, numerous bikes and this bikes ability to get almost 800wh was the game changer, go on some epic rides and see more of the trails, its unreal.