|Seller:||olanyoung | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Lafayette , Colorado , United States|
|Date:||May-07-2019 9:15:28 Views: 58 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only|
Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod Carbon Road Bike Size 56cm, Campagnolo Record 11 speed
This is an unbelievable bike. It weighs 16 lbs as shown and rides unbelievably well!
I started with a Super Six Hi-Mod frame that I purchased as an un-used team frame from Swamis Cycling team (I built this in 2013 so probably a 2012 frame) and decked it out in full Campagnolo Record 11 speed. Crankset is Cannondale’s super stiff / super light Hollowgram Si.
This was my old-man dream bike build. I love this bike but just don’t ride it and it is a shame for it to sit in the garage. It has never been raced, never been crashed, and never fallen over. Has 1,000 miles max on it.
- Frame: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Carbon
- Fork: Cannondale SuperSix Carbon
- Size: 56cm
- Size: Estimated fit is for riders 5’10 – 6’0. Bike is pictured with a seat height (Top of saddle to middle of BB) of 30.5”. I am 6’0 and fits me perfectly, but I am probably on the taller end of the frame fit unless a Sagan-like Euro pro.
- Wheels: Campagnolo Shamal rear wheel and record rear hub. FSA front wheel. I broke a spoke in the matching Shamal front wheel and haven’t gone to the trouble of getting it replaced. I have the wheel and will include it with purchase and you can get it fixed (fancy bladed Campy spoke that needs special spoke and tool to replace)
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport, 700x25c, good condition
- Shifters: Campagnolo Record 11 speed
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Record
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11 speed
- Crank: Hollowgram Si, 175mm 50/36
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record 11-25t, 11 speed
- Chain: Campagnolo, 11 speed
- Brakes: Campagnolo Record
- Saddle: Fizik
- Seat post: FSA Carbon
- Handlebar: FSA Carbon, 42cm
- Stem: Ritchey, 110mm
- Headset: FSA carbon
- $75 Shipping (will charge actual amount of shipping if less)
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed