Category: Dirt Jump Bikes
Frame Size: 15"
Wheel Size: 24"
Original Post Date: Jul-07-2019 6:26:19
Last Repost Date: Aug-17-2019 3:38:19
Still For Sale:
View Count: 493
Watch Count: 0
For sale I have my old TwentyFourSeven custom jump/street bike with specs below:
- Rockshox Pike 454 U-Turn adjustable forks (95-140mm)
- Saint Cranks
- E-thirteen Chain Ring
- FSA Headset
- NS Bikes Handlebars
- Lizard Skin Grips
- Funn Pedals
- DMR Bike Moto Digger Tyres (Front in great condition, rear fairly worn)
- Halo SAS Front Wheel (24")
- SUN Double Wide Rear Wheel with DMR Hub (24")
- Shimano Bottom Bracket
- DMR Bike Saddle (Seatpost is stuck in place, I believe the previous owner put one in that is too big an then couldn't remove it. I never felt the need to adjust it, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get it removed an replaced with a new one.)
- No front or rear brakes as I used them for my new bike and don't currently have a replacement set. I've left the disks on in case buyer has a set or brakes to put on.
The bike is great for jump/street/park riding but could also suit a child due to the smaller wheel size.
Several scrapes and scratches as pictured, but to be expected with this age of bike. Everything in good working order. Selling as don't the use the bike anymore.
Open to reasonable offers.
More than welcome to come and view/try out.
Collection from Stirling area preferred.
If you require any further pictures or information please let me know!
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only