|Seller:||drakem49 | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Bellingham , Washington , United States|
|Date:||Oct-18-2019 3:25:48 Views: 276 Watch Lists: 4|
|Category:||All Mountain/Enduro Bikes|
|Restrictions:||Firm, No Trades, Local pickup only|
For sale: 2019 Kona Satori DL, size large frame. Bike is in good condition and has been serviced recently including a front fork spa day. Retails for $3500, asking $2,100.
I've upgraded a few things on this bike:
1. Upgraded dropper post to 175 mm from stock 150 mm
2. Syntace Vector carbon handle bar and slightly shorter Syntace stem than stock
3. Blue foam grips (nice and soft for my delicate paws)
4. Added a charger damper on front fork
5. Changes tires - see below.
6. Cane Creek angleset headset - currently set up to reduce headset angle one degree as I prefer a slightly more relaxed headset angle. Gives all the awesomeness of the Satori along with even more confidence going down the steep stuff.
About this bike: "If you love the feel of a 29er and the get-up-and-go of the racy Hei Hei Trail DL, the Satori DL is the perfect companion. With a custom drawn aluminum frame and FUSE rear end, the Satori was built from the ground up to ride like the wind. Featuring a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, RockShox Revelation fork and custom tuned Rockshox Deluxe RL Solo Air rear shock, the Satori DL has everything you need for big days in the saddle." ~ Kona
Full spec details on Kona's site here: https://www.konaworld.com/satori_dl.cfm.
Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
Wheels: WTB STP i29 TCS 29”
Suspension Platform: Fuse
Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/130mm
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RL solo air
Fork: RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air 140mm (with charger damper)
Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
Drivetrain: SRAM GX-Eagle 12spd
Brakes: SRAM Guide R with 180mm front / 160 rear rotor
Seat Post: RockShox Reverb w/Plunger Lever (175mm, not stock 150mm)
cockpit: Cane Creek Angleset, Syntace carbon bar and Syntace stem
Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF TR 29x2.3 (setup tubeless currently)
Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.3 (setup tubeless currently)
Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed