|Seller:||dezim | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada|
|Date:||May-14-2020 4:58:17 Views: 115 Watch Lists: 0|
|Still for sale:||Sold|
|Front Travel:||200 mm|
|Rear Travel:||216 mm|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only|
Built this bike in 2010 and rode it for a handful of years. It has sat in storage since then. It has numerous cosmetic scuffs and scratches but no dents or anything that affect performance or reliability. I built it to be a super bomb proof downhill rig and regularly maintained it. Size Small.
I just gave it a quick tune up and the bike rides great. Perfect for your first downhill rig!
- 2010 Boxxer Team (Hi/lo compression and rebound. Super adjustable fork. Has soft spring in suitable for a rider who would fit the small sizing. Recently serviced with new seals/oil.)
- 2009 Fox DHX 5.0 (Soft spring. Has ProPedal compression adjustment as well as rebound adjustment.)
- Hope Pro II Hubs (The rear sounds awesome)
- Sram X9 shifter/derailleur
- E-thirteen LG1 chain guide
- Raceface Diabolus crankset
- Avid code 5 four piston brakes with 200mm rotors
- MTX 31 front rim/WTB Dual Duty FR Rear
- Maxxis Minion DHF tires
I am located near Main and 14th ave in Vancouver. Any questions please feel free to ask. The fastest way to reach me is by text.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed