Category: Enduro Bikes
Frame Size: L
Wheel Size: 29"
Material: Carbon Fiber
Front Travel: 120 mm
Rear Travel: 0 mm (Hardtail)
Original Post Date: Oct-24-2020 8:03:09
Last Repost Date: Dec-02-2020 6:54:06
Still For Sale:
View Count: 1,399
Watch Count: 1
Carbon Chameleon in size large, 29" wheels. S Build - GX Eagle, Guide R brakes, mostly stock from the 2019 build. Exceptions are that I put the OneUp 210mm dropper on it and a OneUp bashguard/chainguide on it. It is in great shape and the frame has heli tape to protect it as much as possible. This is like a BMX bike for big kids. Its fast, light, and surprisingly capable. It crushes Bend trails but I find myself on my full squish more than this (Strava tells me I have less than 200 miles on it), need to thin the bike herd a bit.
The bike includes:
- I will include brand new ESI Chunky grips in black as the stock ones are pretty trashed.
- Half frame bag (handmade, but its pretty good, this was actually v2) that allows a water bottle to fit with it below. Fits a surprising amount of stuff in it (I have a tool roll, multiple snacks, a small windbreaker jacket, a pump, lights)
- OneUp EDC Tool is included.
- OneUp composite pedals can be included for + $25
- I haven't gotten around to installing, but have a 140mm airshaft for the Fox 34. Including for + $25
- I have two Maxxis Ardent 29" x 2.4" EXO tires that can be included for +$35/each
- The bell/garmin mount are not included.
Not interested in any trades, will ship for an additional $100.
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only