Category: All Mountain/Enduro Bikes
Frame Size: M
Wheel Size: 26"
Front Travel: 130 mm
Rear Travel: 130 mm
Original Post Date: Nov-02-2021 11:45:31
Last Repost Date: Jan-18-2022 2:00:04
Still For Sale:
View Count: 251
Watch Count: 0
For sale is my beautiful and heavily upgraded Trek Fuel Ex 7. Excellent condition and rides great, and has been well maintained. This 2013, size medium frame, has 130mm of suspension travel and perfect for someone between 5ft6-5ft10. I have grown too tall for it, hence why I’m selling. As my first proper MTB I have had a lot of fun on this bike and it will definitely be missed. The frame has a few small scrapes and paint chips as to be expected, but nothing major (see images). New drivetrain only a few months ago. Bike comes with CatEye rear light, NukeProof chainstay protector and a Giant bottle cage.
- Fox Float CTD Suspension (130mm)
- Avid Elixir 3 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Shimano Deore 1x11 Drivetrain (11-51 cassette)
- RaceFace Chainring 34t
- Brand X 150mm Dropper-Post
- RaceFace 780mm Handlebar
- RaceFace 50mm Stem
- Fabric Scoop Sport Saddle
- DMR V8 Pedals (very worn & scraped, but still grip well)
- DMR Deathgrips (a bit worn)
- Schwalbe tyres with plenty of tread left (Hans Damf & Smart Sam)
The bike could probably do with a general service due to its mileage, however as I’ve said it rides great and has been well maintained.
Bank transfer or PayPal upon collection, no cash.
Any questions feel free to ask!
Restrictions: Any offer, Will consider bike related trade, Local pickup only