Category: XC / Cross Country Bikes
Frame Size: M
Wheel Size: 29"
Front Travel: 100 mm
Rear Travel: 0 mm (Hardtail)
Original Post Date: Aug-02-2022 5:51:55
Last Repost Date: Sep-15-2022 10:42:27
Still For Sale:
View Count: 986
Watch Count: 7
Up for sale is an absolute ripper. The most fun you can have on a hardtail - Bearclaw Beowulf Hardtail. As it currently sits it is 20lbs of raw power. Set up as a Single Speed shred sled. I will include the dropout if you want to run this with gears.
Super versatile bike (650b, Single Speed, 29+, Geared with a Dropper) pick your flavor and get after it.
- Medium Titanium Hardtail (internal dropper routing is possible on this frame design too).
- SRAM XO Carbon Crank with a 32t chain ring.
- Endless 19t Rear Cog
- Industry9 Hubs and set up tubeless currently.
- SRAM TLM Brakes (new design with reshaped bladder)
- Vittoria Mezcal 2.35 front and rear (front is brand new)
- Rock Shox SID SL Ultimate - no need to say anything here. Light, stiffest fork out there, super responsive with crisp lock out dialed on your bar.
- Santa Cruz 760mm 9degree sweep Carbon
- Bontrager Kovee 80mm stem with Garmin out front mount
This bike is an absolute blast and will make someone a very happy rider for a lifetime with that titanium frame. Read all the insanely positive Bearclaw reviews to see what your getting in this one of a kind ride.
For Part Out:
Frame only: $1800
Frame + Crank + Brakes: $2000
Frame + Fork + Crank + Brakes: $2500
Crank + Brakes will be for sale if other part out stuff happens, I will not part out the fork, wheels, and crank unless someone buys the frame first.
But may include the crank and brakes with frame purchase for $2000.
The XT pedals, cages, and Lead Out are not included in the sale.
Buyer pays $100 Shipping via Bike Flights
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only