Category: Single Crown Forks
Seller Type: Business
Condition: New - Unridden/With Tags
Wheel Size: 29"
Suspension Type: Air
Steerer Tube Dimensions: 1 1/8"- 1 1/2" tapered
Front Travel: 160 mm
Front Axle: 15 x 110 TA Boost
Original Post Date: Nov-08-2022 1:08:28
Last Repost Date: Feb-06-2023 11:48:21
Still For Sale:
since 12 hours ago
View Count: 590
Watch Count: 13
For sale is brand new Limited Edition Cane Creek Helm MKII Air 29 Fork, Boost Spacing, 29" in Sunburst Orange. Fork is brand new, it has never been opened or installed.
Fork Offset: 44mm
Available travel options: 130mm, 140mm, 150mm or 160mm
Bolt-On Fender: included
Cane Creek has been making some of the best suspension in the mountain biking world for some time now. The HELM MKII includes all of the innovative features of the original HELM fork including a tokenless air volume adjustment design, independently adjustable positive and negative air chambers on the air spring and rider-adjustable travel which allows HELM MKII owners to change the travel of their fork at home with just a few common tools.
The Cane Creek Helm MK II Air 29" Fork is a revision of Cane Creek’s Helm fork lineup and improves on its predecessor in nearly every way. It features a new compression and mid-valve circuit for increased support and control while a new SKF oil seal head and 2.5 weight damper oil reduce friction and provide a more supple ride-feel. The Helm MKII redesigned air spring has a new air piston designed to reduce friction, an increased air volume for better traction and suppleness, and a threadless seal head for easier travel change. In addition to the updated damper and air spring, the HELM MKII features a variety of external usability improvements including easier to turn knobs and a D-LOC bolt-on axle.
- New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
- New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
- High performance damper oil from Motorex
- Increased air volume for better traction and suppleness
- New air piston for reduced friction
- New threadless air seal head for easier travel change
- Adjustable from 130 to 160mm of travel, internally in 10mm Increments
- D-Loc axle assembly eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces
- Brake Mount: disc only (PM-180mm - 220mm)
- Dropout: 15x110mm "Boost" Thru Axle
I can take payment through PayPal and ship within US/Canada.
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only