|Seller:||fireballrider | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Northallerton , United Kingdom|
|Date:||Jul-26-2012 11:22:51 Views: 183 Watch Lists: 1|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only|
- Super tough hardened Cro-Moly sprocket from Surly, much more wear resistant than similar Stainless Steel sprockets.
- Full CNC Machined construction, with shot blasting afterwards to increase surface hardness and durability.
- 7.3mm base.
- Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks.
- Ideal for fine-tuning your gear ratio!
- Weight: 70.3g.
one tooth is slightly dammaged, but still works like new.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed