|Seller:||fireballrider | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Northallerton , United Kingdom|
|Date:||Jul-26-2012 11:26:32 Views: 148 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only|
- lightweight bashring to fit nearly all screw-on cranks, such as Echo, ZOO, GU, Adamant, Czar, Monty and Try-All.
- Full CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium alloy construction.
- UCI competition styled bashring can be fitted to both suit left and right footed riders, however it only covers one side of your freewheel/sprocket for maximum weight saving!
- 5mm wide base with 5mm outer edge.
- Built-in lip allows the bashring to be run with any freewheel, Or fixed screw on sprocket.
- Laser etched Echo logos on top of the anodised finish and raw silver scoops.
brand new condition!
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed