Category: Trials Parts
Original Post Date: Apr-15-2011 1:16:49
Last Repost Date: Jul-26-2012 11:23:42
Still For Sale:
since Jul 4, 2019 at 14:27
View Count: 382
Watch Count: 0
- ISIS cranks from Try-All, forged from high quality aluminium alloy, and as used by top world riders Vincent Hermance and Benito Ros.
- Fits all ISIS bottom brackets.
- Threaded to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket.
- Wide threaded section on the 170mm and 175mm arms only allows a bashguard to be used also. Please note that the 160mm and 165mm cranks are to be used with a freewheel or sprocket only (no bashring) as they have shorter threads.
- Super light yet still stiff and strong enough for competition use.
- Tough anodised matt finish, with raised silver Try-All logo.
- 160mm, 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths available.
- Weight: 410g, (160mm length), 427g (165mm length), 438g (170mm length), 443g (175mm length)
- Offset: 31mm
unsure on lenth. i will check tomorow
good condition as you can see from the pics
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only