Deity Cranks?

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 21:46 Quote
connorboycott wrote:
oh i was just wondering how the other products have been for people like if any have broke like there old cranks? and thank you can't wait to hear how yours worktup

I should say that I had the old style as soon as they came out, rode the crap out of them. Broke one frame they were on, and never any problem. there have been people who have broken them, but people have broken other cranks as well. The old cranks deffinately weren't perfect - hard to install, crappy bb, and hard to remove. But Erics a super dedicated guy and trust me if ther is anyone you want behind your product it's him.

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 4:50 Quote
oh well that is good to hear no i am looking even more forward to buying them

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 17:51 Quote
hey i was looking at my bike tonight and i noticed that the cranks were bent out and that there was like no clerance from the crank to the fram and then i noticed that the diety cranks are striaght do you think that i could still get the diety cranks. i have a specilized p.2 cro mo. please help

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 20:14 Quote
i need help, my cranks have died...

i would like to buy those deity cranks but im not sure about the bb size, they should fit in a NS suburban frame, would you tell me plz what bb size i need??

thanks

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 21:04 Quote
i just bougth my self some new deity cranks ( 07) got a major good deal from a lbs and i love them but i would suggest getting a different bb , not the stock one it comes with

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 3:36 Quote
shimano saints are tanks and dont cost to much probably better than deity but not sure

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 6:01 Quote
miguelep wrote:

i would like to buy those deity cranks but im not sure about the bb size, they should fit in a NS suburban frame, would you tell me plz what bb size i need??

thanks

plz i also want it to know if those cranks wil fit my 27t oddysey chainwheel

plz help me

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_458044_Black.gif

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 9:55 Quote
so does anyone no if you can put the 08 diety cranks on a p.2 cor mo?

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 10:25 Quote
can someone please help me?

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 10:31 Quote
no you cannot , simply because the specailized mtn bikes have a external standard MTB bb shell

the diety comes with a euro bb and the are not external , the reason i know this is because i used to ride a specailized p1 06 and they never change the bb

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 10:54 Quote
connorboycott wrote:
so does anyone no if you can put the 08 diety cranks on a p.2 cor mo?

Thanks for the inquiry...

You bet! The new deity Vendetta Crankset is 100% compatible with the P2. We even have many many riders running our old 4130 Crankset (2007) on a P2 also.

We make the deity Vendetta Crankset to be compatible with every frame on the market...whether it has a 68mm, 73mm, or 83mm wide BB shell...

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Eric
deity

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 10:58 Quote
miguelep wrote:
miguelep wrote:

thanks

plz i also want it to know if those cranks wil fit my 27t oddysey chainwheel

plz help me

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_458044_Black.gif

Yes, just hold onto the 19mm adapter that comes with the MDS Sprocket. You can run any sprocket on the market with the Vendetta Crankset since you can readily find adapters to convert them to a 19mm size. Most even come with them...

Our new deity Termite Sprockets (25T and 28T) will be available in late January and are ridiculously light. They may also be worth checking out when the time comes...

Regards,

Eric
deity

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:04 Quote
miguelep wrote:

thanks

Thanks for the post and interest in the new 2008 Vendetta Crankset.

You would just need to pick up the deity Vendetta 68/73 Crankset which comes with everything you need for your Suburban (which runs a 68mm wide shell).

Hold onto the hardware we include because the new Vendetta BB kit is also compatible with 73mm wide shells like a Blk Mrkt.

Thanks again,

Eric
deity

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:06 Quote
deity cranks are some of the best 3 piece cranks out there. if ur into street and dj

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:23 Quote
freeridejamie wrote:
deity cranks are some of the best 3 piece cranks out there. if ur into street and dj

Thanks for the good words.

Make sure to check out the new 2008 Vendetta Crankset as we designed it to be far more than a street/DJ crankset. It is lighter than most aluminum DH Cranks on the market, is 100 grams heavier than a FSA Gravity Lite DH set up, features the detail of a aluminum DH MTB crankset and the adjustability of a crmo 3 piece kit, and we even offer an 83mm BB kit for DH rigs.

You can check out the details at http://www.deitycomponents.com/vendetta_crankset.htm

Regards,

Eric
deity

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014653
Mobile Version of Website