Are Superstar Components good?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Are Superstar Components good?
Posted: May 8, 2010 at 6:58 Quote
I am thibking to get some Superstar pedals. I have already got some grips. Do you all think Superstar makes good parts?

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 7:18 Quote
matt-mtb wrote:
I am thibking to get some Superstar pedals. I have already got some grips. Do you all think Superstar makes good parts?
I dunno but they look insane! But really i'd look at some straitline pedals you can get them for the same price. Theyre alot better.

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
Greenwood102 wrote:
matt-mtb wrote:
I dunno but they look insane! But really i'd look at some straitline pedals you can get them for the same price. Theyre alot better.

You just said you don't know anything about them, and then went to the conclusion that straitline is better? Umhm...

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:01 Quote
Ok thanks I just got some of these: Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.singletrackworld.com/files/2009/10/IMG_3203.JPG

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:15 Quote
rokor wrote:
Greenwood102 wrote:
matt-mtb wrote:

You just said you don't know anything about them, and then went to the conclusion that straitline is better? Umhm...

Superstar are quite new,i always go to what i know rather than be a guinea pig for an up and coming new company.

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:19 Quote
marquis wrote:
rokor wrote:
Greenwood102 wrote:

Superstar are quite new,i always go to what i know rather than be a guinea pig for an up and coming new company.

Exactly.

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:30 Quote
I started hearing stuff about superstar a few years back, like 07/08. It's like saying I have never riden an Evil Revolt but my santa Cruz V10 rides better.

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:32 Quote
Ok so what are your suggestions?

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:32 Quote
what are the grips like?? do they feel like plastic or like odi grips??

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:33 Quote
Whats odi mean ? They fell grippy .

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:34 Quote
ODI is a company.

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
Yes, ODI the company

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023117
Mobile Version of Website