RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 15:32 Quote
MountianBikerJoe wrote:
I did

Salute

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 at 13:56 Quote
8/10 for the big hit 24" rear wheel is rad

Heres my new beast, built it frame up over the past couple weeks, before you say it "it needs a bashguard", the bash guard comes on monday
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 17:53 Quote
Got some real photos taken today, check my profile for more
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 5:35 Quote
scbullit36 wrote:
2017 Canfield Jedi...can t wait to rip some laps with this thing
C'mon man

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 8:59 Quote
Zero, big fat ZERO!

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 11:23 Quote
Wish i could rate it but 0/10 for me

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 11:27 Quote
Sell that turd on ebay and start over. 0/10.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 12:57 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Hahaha! HARSH! I'm still gonna give er a go.

I haven't tried it out yet TBH. I've read a ton of good things about them, the suspension concept makes a lot of sense, and it is a small rider based company that has been in business for a long time. I also own one of their Riots and it may be one of the most bad a$$ trail bikes I have ever ridden...and I have ridden a s-ton of them. If it rides anything like that...I'll be pumped regardless of how it looks (but personally I think it looks good...but I am biased).

The only downside far as I can see at the moment is that it tips the scales at about 39 lbs. I also heard it isn't the best park bike in the world but...I'm racing downhill not park riding with it.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 13:12 Quote
scbullit36 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Hahaha! HARSH! I'm still gonna give er a go.

I haven't tried it out yet TBH. I've read a ton of good things about them, the suspension concept makes a lot of sense, and it is a small rider based company that has been in business for a long time. I also own one of their Riots and it may be one of the most bad a$$ trail bikes I have ever ridden...and I have ridden a s-ton of them. If it rides anything like that...I'll be pumped regardless of how it looks (but personally I think it looks good...but I am biased).

The only downside far as I can see at the moment is that it tips the scales at about 39 lbs. I also heard it isn't the best park bike in the world but...I'm racing downhill not park riding with it.
dude!!! Read the rules, you have to rate the bike before you.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 14:11 Quote
christianlund wrote:
Got some real photos taken today, check my profile for more
photo
photo

I apologize. The Commencal looks real good...I give it a 9/10.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 15:03 Quote
Now we cool. I posted your dh bike in sexy dh thread. It hot. We just have to bring the non rule followers into line.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022902
Mobile Version of Website