RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jun 21, 2017 at 18:23 Quote
stuffy1122 wrote:
mgill wrote:
stuffy1122 wrote:
Looking good, 8/10. Looks like a lot of fun

Nukeproof Scalp

The rims have since been changed and are no longer white. This is just the most recent photo I have.

I had one of those frames. Rode nice and solid. Quiet. Had to get a tuned rear shock for it to liven up tho. A dorado or black stanchions would set it off nicer. 8

Yeah.. I'm constantly tinkering with my suspension.. Trying to find that "perfect" setting. I would like to try an air shock on the bike too. Black stanchions and an air spring are on the wishlist too.
\\

8.5/10. I really like the red accents with the red POC!

Here's my 16' Transition TR500. "Baller" on a serious budget! And yes, that is a dropper post. Razz
photo

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 6:41 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
stuffy1122 wrote:
mgill wrote:

I had one of those frames. Rode nice and solid. Quiet. Had to get a tuned rear shock for it to liven up tho. A dorado or black stanchions would set it off nicer. 8

Yeah.. I'm constantly tinkering with my suspension.. Trying to find that "perfect" setting. I would like to try an air shock on the bike too. Black stanchions and an air spring are on the wishlist too.
\\

Here's my 16' Transition TR500. "Baller" on a serious budget! And yes, that is a dropper post. Razz
photo

9.9/10 for the TR500... would have been a solid 10 if it wasn't for the purple stem :-)

here's my Vario Harissa
photo

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 8:55 Quote
Thanks! And yes, I dislike the purple stem also...

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 13:13 Quote
dubbenj wrote:
derekguy123 wrote:
stuffy1122 wrote:

\\

photo

9.9/10 for the TR500... would have been a solid 10 if it wasn't for the purple stem :-)

here's my Vario Harissa
photo

9/10 for the Vario

Here is my ns fuzz

photo

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 1:15 Quote
Ns Fuzz is one of the sexiest DH bikes i have ever seen, even though it looks like similar to my Mondraker Summum. Ns Fuzz will be definitely my next frame.
Can you share some rider characteristics and dynamics of this frame, how does it perform compared to other brands ?

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 6:39 Quote
9/10!!

and i just rebuilt this 2005 Gt Dhi.

2005 Gt Dhi. She is done Forgotten for some years in a bike shop had to build this iconic frame again

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 12:34 Quote
zixs wrote:
Ns Fuzz is one of the sexiest DH bikes i have ever seen, even though it looks like similar to my Mondraker Summum. Ns Fuzz will be definitely my next frame.
Can you share some rider characteristics and dynamics of this frame, how does it perform compared to other brands ?
its pretty magic I think.

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 12:51 Quote
bolaobikes wrote:
9/10!!

2005 Gt Dhi. She is done Forgotten for some years in a bike shop had to build this iconic frame again

Siiiick

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 18:22 Quote
zixs wrote:

I really like ride this bike, pretty fun, compared to lapierre dh team, is longer (mainly in the top tube), very progressive suspension, It's complicated to compare because it's very different from the others I've had, but I think it's a great frame.

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 21:25 Quote
bolaobikes wrote:
9/10!!

9/10

Posted: Jul 27, 2017 at 20:15 Quote
[Quote="zixs"]Ns Fuzz is one of the sexiest DH bikes i have ever seen, even though it looks like similar to my Mondraker Summum. Ns Fuzz will be definitely my next frame.
Can you share some rider characteristics and dynamics of this frame, how does it perform compared to other brands ?[/Quot

its mad slack and is like a chopper just plows through everything and is fun all around tank

Posted: Jul 28, 2017 at 8:31 Quote
[Quote="nhrider16"]
zixs wrote:
Can you share some rider characteristics and dynamics of this frame, how does it perform compared to other brands ?[/Quot

its mad slack and is like a chopper just plows through everything and is fun all around tank

Best description! lol

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 19:41 Quote
DH idrive 8/10

photo

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 21:46 Quote
AntN wrote:
DH idrive 8/10

photo

8.5/10

Posted: Aug 4, 2017 at 4:16 Quote
AntN wrote:
DH idrive 8/10

photo

Nice intense but not a big fan of the green hubs n stuff. 7/10

photo

My canyon after some upgrades. I like the geometry a lot, low n slack.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028695
Mobile Version of Website