RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Author Message
Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 11:32 Quote
I'm not one for giving high ratings for the sake of being nice, but that Demo 9 is a straight 8/10 dude. I love the clean red color, and I love the whole restomod-concept with putting new, better components on older frames. Sweet dude, I bet it is a blast to ride.


Here's my little slampig:


Posted: May 7, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
Painhawk wrote:
I'm not one for giving high ratings for the sake of being nice, but that Demo 9 is a straight 8/10 dude. I love the clean red color, and I love the whole restomod-concept with putting new, better components on older frames. Sweet dude, I bet it is a blast to ride.


Here's my little slampig:


=nice rig, 9/10, tasty brake calipers Drool
heres my demo 8
Salute
Marzocchi C2R2 380 fork
push industries shock
pro taper carbon bars
saint brakes
xo cranks and drive train
mavic wheels + hub
excuse the pedals, waiting until the next check to color match Redface

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 23:13 Quote
Like that red and black theme on the demo 8, done right.

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 23:31 Quote
Here is my V10, I have to admit, the I forgot how to take photos, it is dark in my apartment and I used my Iphone 6S. I don't remember how to use my my Nikkon. I also used hand held lighting that I am not sure about.
But more importantly I value your opinion on what you like and what I could and should change, thank you?

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 15:00 Quote
That thing is hot. Only thing I'd change is to a black titanium spring.

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 15:38 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
That thing is hot. Only thing I'd change is to a black titanium spring.

Just not from ti-springs you will never receive it!

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 17:31 Quote
wow, a non-dorky dork disk

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 1:36 Quote
andydhteam wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:
That thing is hot. Only thing I'd change is to a black titanium spring.

Just not from ti-springs you will never receive it!
This.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 1:38 Quote
Never heard of this before. Always thought ti springs was a legit company

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
Never heard of this before. Always thought ti springs was a legit company

Yeh his a legit con artist. Buys his springs from Alibaba then sells em half the price, tells you he has stock, then when you don't receive it he will say sorry to you 10 times and says it's just been dispatched but won't provide you a tracking number then eventually you will get back of it and ask for a refund and he will stop replying. If your going to buy a spring just go with SAR springs that's what I did after waiting 4 months for that dickhead to send me a spring that never existed after he told me he had no stock.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 3:05 Quote
Bought a spring almost 1 and a half year ago.
Took him sometime because there was nothing in stock but I got it and was perfect. Best spring I've ever used actually.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 6:25 Quote
Horrible customer service and mediocre quality springs. I'm amazed I even received mine at all, and I discourage people from purchasing from them whenever it comes up.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
I will chime in too.

Scout at Ti-Springs completely f*cked me around and it took months for me to receive my product and numerous lies and stories that changed over that time. (including I have sent it twice and both times royal mail has lost it but can't provide tracking number when asked)

Ti-Springs customer service is absolutely abysmal but their products are really nice though imo.

Iv'e just seen the springs on alibaba now I feel conned. lol

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
I will chime in too.

Scout at Ti-Springs completely f*cked me around and it took months for me to receive my product and numerous lies and stories that changed over that time. (including I have sent it twice and both times royal mail has lost it but can't provide tracking number when asked)

Ti-Springs customer service is absolutely abysmal but their products are really nice though imo.

Iv'e just seen the springs on alibaba now I feel conned. lol

He threatened to take me to court for telling people his springs are from Alibaba.. I will discourage anyone from dealing with him because I don't want my fellow mtbers to deal with what I did with him. I'd rather eat pigs shit then have anything with his name on it.

Posted: Aug 4, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
8/10 on the demo

Here’s my mondraker, just fitted new forks and wheels

Bikes


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021965
Mobile Version of Website