RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Author Message
Posted: May 10, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
fair play mate. working to get the bike you want thats me all over lol

Mod Plus
Posted: May 10, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
Topic please. Thanks.

Posted: May 10, 2010 at 16:32 Quote
ra2shadow wrote:
Yeah just waiting for the dude to swap addresses and the big hit is gone, my dream bikes are either a 223 or a high octane, I knew a guy looking for the bighit for a high octane and I could get the big hit so...swapping up.

PS only paid 350 for the kona, put on a few parts I had kicking about, big hit has cost me 50 for new pedals and headset...in essence will pay 400 for a 2008 high octane, factor petrol costs 430.

well i wont rate your big hit i will wait till you get your high octane Smile

Posted: May 10, 2010 at 16:34 Quote
COOP 9/10 lovey bike cool guy

Posted: May 10, 2010 at 16:39 Quote
sound mate. Let me know when your new one is up Smile

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 10:59 Quote
8/10 on the bighit laways liked the FSR linkage, pretty similar to the old M1s

What you think of my short travel dh rig?


Posted: May 11, 2010 at 11:46 Quote
coop83 wrote:
prudent wrote:
Nice stinky there, bet those up grades have helped. Bet those 40's make a nice controlled front end. Nice felt, how does that handle uk DH courses?


Have only had it for just over a week but no complants yet. I love it.
Err, i think he was refering to my bike lol

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 11:49 Quote
prudent wrote:
Nice stinky there, bet those up grades have helped. Bet those 40's make a nice controlled front end. Nice felt, how does that handle uk DH courses?
Cheers man, its like night and day when compared to the stock stuff :Cool : I usually ride fort william with it, and the fox front and rear make a huge improvment.

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 12:14 Quote
Downhill-Doug wrote:
coop83 wrote:
prudent wrote:
Nice stinky there, bet those up grades have helped. Bet those 40's make a nice controlled front end. Nice felt, how does that handle uk DH courses?


Have only had it for just over a week but no complants yet. I love it.
Err, i think he was refering to my bike lol




Nope he was referring to yours and Coops lol

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 12:57 Quote
Kinetic-UK wrote:
Downhill-Doug wrote:
coop83 wrote:



Have only had it for just over a week but no complants yet. I love it.
Err, i think he was refering to my bike lol




Nope he was referring to yours and Coops lol
My bad didnt read it properly Redface

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 15:46 Quote
lol its normally my f*ck up lol

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 14:14 Quote
coop83 wrote:
lol its normally my f*ck up lol
Mine this time lol Thats what a late night + a early start does to me lol

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
coultben wrote:
8/10 on the bighit laways liked the FSR linkage, pretty similar to the old M1s

What you think of my short travel dh rig?


7.5/10

Mine Beer

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
JamesDavid wrote:
coultben wrote:
8/10 on the bighit laways liked the FSR linkage, pretty similar to the old M1s

What you think of my short travel dh rig?


7.5/10

Mine Beer
Looks nice mate, always liked demo's Smile
How do those 888's handle? they look tiny on those pictures lol

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 14:38 Quote
Downhill-Doug wrote:
JamesDavid wrote:
coultben wrote:
8/10 on the bighit laways liked the FSR linkage, pretty similar to the old M1s

What you think of my short travel dh rig?


7.5/10

Mine Beer
Looks nice mate, always liked demo's Smile
How do those 888's handle? they look tiny on those pictures lol

Really well, just have to get them serviced soon to get the most out of them Smile
Do you mean tiny as in length or in width? because in the pics they where at 160


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.055155
Mobile Version of Website