RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Author Message
Posted: May 18, 2010 at 4:48 Quote
8/10

here's my Demo 8.....!! using temp parts atm.....awaiting new brakes and Ti RC4 ......cant wait....


Posted: May 18, 2010 at 4:52 Quote
tx8koibito wrote:
my Demo 8.....!! using temp parts atm.....awaiting new brakes and Ti RC4 ......cant wait....


Rate the bike which posted above you please Smile

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 3:47 Quote
prudent wrote:
shits all over mine Razz
wish i had the cash to build up a steed like that. nice paint job aswell.
9/10 Beer

ahhhhh shit, third post and the rules have been broken already.....Rolleyes lol. i think you need to cut back on the rules. how are you supposed to get onto the subject of drugs?...

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 3:58 Quote
SLCrider wrote:
9/10

is that a can of dog food holding your bike up? i give that a 8. the yellow needs to be brighter.

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 3:59 Quote
hoolydooly wrote:
is that a can of dog food holding your bike up? i give that a 8. the yellow needs to be brighter.


Nothing like a can of pedigree chum holding up your bike lol

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 5:18 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
hoolydooly wrote:
is that a can of dog food holding your bike up? i give that a 8. the yellow needs to be brighter.


Nothing like a can of pedigree chum holding up your bike lol

Looks like Dr.Pepper to me Razz

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 6:14 Quote
crazy-canuck wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
hoolydooly wrote:
is that a can of dog food holding your bike up? i give that a 8. the yellow needs to be brighter.


Nothing like a can of pedigree chum holding up your bike lol

Looks like Dr.Pepper to me Razz

yep its a Dr. Pepper can and its green, not yellow

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 6:21 Quote
Heres My Baby. Whatcha think...

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
love the marin dh bikes, you dont see many, 9.5 out of ten, needs red 2010 boxxers or fox 40's for perfection


my ride as last photo'd, now has a ti spring and 2008 tf tuned boxxer worldcups, i so need my camera to be at uni!

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 6:33 Quote
chazdog wrote:
love the marin dh bikes, you dont see many, 9.5 out of ten, needs red 2010 boxxers or fox 40's for perfection


my ride as last photo'd, now has a ti spring and 2008 tf tuned boxxer worldcups, i so need my camera to be at uni!
i give that a 8 but tell me, what the hell is it? looks like a space ship, not a bad thing tho, just never seen one before

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 6:36 Quote
lol, 2008 gt dhi, 8.5 inches of travel, carbon fibre seat tower,weighs around 37.5 pounds. Gt replaced it with the all carbon fury, but i cant afford one of those yet!

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
chazdog wrote:
love the marin dh bikes, you dont see many, 9.5 out of ten, needs red 2010 boxxers or fox 40's for perfection


my ride as last photo'd, now has a ti spring and 2008 tf tuned boxxer worldcups, i so need my camera to be at uni!



10/10 all the way love the GT DHi!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036008
Mobile Version of Website