RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Author Message
Posted: May 20, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
MTBbros wrote:
this is mine made it more a freeride has 9.5 travel and climbs like a dream easy to ride to the top of fromme but can deliver the suspension i need


0 so ugly Razz

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
woooowwwww callum

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 22:04 Quote
give the above a 6 i hated my buddies haro
how bought my 2006 demo 8

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 22:17 Quote
6/10
you've mismatched too many high and low end parts. only x.7?


here is my 2009 Devinci Wilson 3

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 22:32 Quote
8/10 on your wilson wish i had the cake for that build cant stand single pivot.... x-7 is cheap to replace when u smash it into a rock.

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 22:41 Quote
trelvin502 wrote:
8/10 on your wilson wish i had the cake for that build cant stand single pivot.... x-7 is cheap to replace when u smash it into a rock.
Except Wilsons aren't single pivots....

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 5:58 Quote
burkemtnrider wrote:
trelvin502 wrote:
8/10 on your wilson wish i had the cake for that build cant stand single pivot.... x-7 is cheap to replace when u smash it into a rock.
Except Wilsons aren't single pivots....
But his Demo is.....

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 7:18 Quote
9 for that devinci. i really think they are beautiful!


maybe not a real dh bike but thats all i ride and race it..
weighs 34.5 pounds

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 7:38 Quote
theo-sx-boy wrote:
9 for that devinci. i really think they are beautiful!


maybe not a real dh bike but thats all i ride and race it..
weighs 34.5 pounds
5/10 No way that is 34.5 pounds.
Heres mine.32.6 LBS.

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 7:43 Quote
dhdeven wrote:
theo-sx-boy wrote:
9 for that devinci. i really think they are beautiful!


maybe not a real dh bike but thats all i ride and race it..
weighs 34.5 pounds
5/10 No way that is 34.5 pounds.
Heres mine.32.6 LBS.

that is seriously hot. 10/10

i dunno how accurate the weight is... i did it on bathroom scales...
it used to be 38 on proper scales with forks 2 pounds heavier and a heavier wheelset so i think its close

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 23:13 Quote
I've always liked Giants, and that's a pretty sexy one at that. 9/10

Here's my tank, she's 48.5lbs. Though i can't complain i got the frame brand new for ~900 and the fork/wheel/pedals for ~140 plus my old fork and wheel.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/Werak/IMG_5434.jpg

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 0:26 Quote
that is sick, 7/10 after new forks upgrade

and here's last post of my ride before she go on sale.


Posted: May 26, 2010 at 0:27 Quote
Nice I'd buy that if I had the $$$

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 0:36 Quote
8/10 for that demo. Not a HUGE fan of the colors, but a fan nonetheless.

Bring on the hardtail hate. I DH it.



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.066433
Mobile Version of Website