RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 12:41 Quote
airmiller your V10 is actually insanely nice. I give it a 9.9/10. Amazing build haha

For the Nukeproof, it's pretty nice, could use matching wheels. 7.5/10

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 12:45 Quote
z-man wrote:
Suntour refused to make anything marzocchi after 2013.

Yup, you've just confirmed every preconception I've had for the emerald to be true.

Tenneco(Marzocchi) tried to sell Marzocchi to Suntour. When the deal fell through, Tenneco(Marzocchi) was left trying to find new vendors and new manufacturing facilities for the upcoming 2013 Product year. That was when DVO was created from ex-Marzocchi employees who were tired of the corporate BS. DVO has a great relationship with Suntour, this relationship has given DVO the resources necessary to produce high quality suspension.

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 13:01 Quote
dirrrtjump wrote:
8/10 for the Scalp - Like the silver frame, but not such a fan of the white/black rim-combo on the front and

Yeah I know. Looking at hopes on spank spikes or mavic 719s. Chrome hubs and black rims?

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 17:32 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
I'll give you a 7 for the glory due to spec

Here's updated photos as it sits today just put silk graphic crank skins on vs hell tape and g3 carbon guide. Carbon Goodness. She weighs mid 33lbs right now

photo

photo

photo

THIS BIKE IS IN MY OPINION A SOLID 10/10, BEST BIKE I HAVE SEEN. I AM SLIGHTLY BIASED THOUGH. THIS IS MY FAVORITE BIKE

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 18:55 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:

Here's updated photos as it sits today just put silk graphic crank skins on vs hell tape and g3 carbon guide. Carbon Goodness. She weighs mid 33lbs right now

photo

photo

photo
to make it a perfect 10 i would say throw some black dvo's on that thing, but the way it is now.... 9.5 dream bike!

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 22:38 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:

photo

photo

photo

sweet build, but i think the fork is holding it back. 8.5

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 2:41 Quote
V10 is a solid 9.5/10 for me, aside from the interesting tire and cassette choice it's basically perfect. i'd go black pedals too but meh, such is life. go on then, interested to see what people think of my scalp... Specs on request!

Glamour Shots of the new bike Nukeproof Scalp RockShox BoXXer World Cups Fox RC2 shock Works components angleset Shimano Zee brakes and gearing Truvativ Descendant cranks Superstar tesla hubs. 38lbs
photo

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 3:57 Quote
What size is your frame? Looks tiny in the first pic. 8/10. Don't like Boxxers personally.

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 3:58 Quote
Medium! looks really short on a lot of pictures :S no idea why.

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 7:17 Quote
Rocky terrain and desert hardpack is the reason for tires. Cassette is so I can ride it wherever and be able to pedal it. With so many rocks super high speed doesn't happen often.

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 7:22 Quote
ahh didn't realise it was yours man, all of a sudden the tires make sense! what size cassette is it?

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 8:32 Quote
tomcrowther wrote:
ahh didn't realise it was yours man, all of a sudden the tires make sense! what size cassette is it?

I want to say its like 11-36 its probably the only cheap part I have on the bike. Even the chain was like 150 bucks lol KMC DLC Black

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 9:25 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
tomcrowther wrote:

I want to say its like 11-36 its probably the only cheap part I have on the bike. Even the chain was like 150 bucks lol KMC DLC Black

+Dingy.

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 9:35 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:
tomcrowther wrote:

+Dingy.

Yeah WTH rubbed his Dingy on my chain

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021626
Mobile Version of Website