RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jul 30, 2015 at 11:17 Quote
traveleon wrote:
Trail-killer wrote:
Never really liked the older norcos but yours my friend is sexy as hell! Nothing I'd change, straight 10

Mine in freeride mode
Custom darkside because it s freeride baby

Thanks Man Sick free ride I'll give ya 10 because I love blue was torn going red but it grew on me almost want to say a 9.9 for the X-Fusion but that CCDB Air brings er right back lol how is it ? I pondered upon a CCDB but really wanted the complete Marzocchi WC DH.

Got the fusion as I've never had a single crown and wanted to try them out.. As for the ccdb Air, well when it's dialed in its amazing! Ive had it in the recommended setting and its bang on for English trails and aline jump trails, but took me 2days to dial it into alps rough stuff, constantly learning with it I think for me, every trail is different and can always make it feel better.

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2015 at 20:09 Quote
5/10 for the demo 9 not a fan of the frame

Finally got my new wheels and tires mounted to the v10
Hope pro 2 gunmetal laced to ethirteen lg1 rims with dhf skinwalls

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2015 at 1:49 Quote
For the Cove... pretty cool bike... wish the ZTR rims and hub were black para mas bagay. =)[/Quote]

this is what my shocker looks like before with black rims.. i think red rims is better. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj147/plagiarist_orig/shak.jpg

Posted: Aug 2, 2015 at 17:50 Quote
I say green and blue! 8/10 for the v10. Love the tanwall tires!

photo

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 5:44 Quote
Love the m9! blue cable routers would look awesome, and maybe a plain seat for 10/10! 8.5/10 now

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 12:39 Quote
EnduroFan84 wrote:
5/10 for the demo 9 not a fan of the frame

Finally got my new wheels and tires mounted to the v10
Hope pro 2 gunmetal laced to ethirteen lg1 rims with dhf skinwalls

photo
photo
photo

that rig is AMAZING Drool

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 22:36 Quote
szot123 wrote:
I say green and blue! 8/10 for the v10. Love the tanwall tires!

photo
do I really need to rate this? it is almost my bike so it's gonna get a really high score Razz 9.5 because of the seat Salute

My bike
Shramo drivetrain

got a Shramo drivetrain Razz 6mm spacer at the rear derraileur cable and it works with 9spd Sram stuff (because the X9 derraileur died and I had no money for a new chain, cassette and shifter)

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 0:41 Quote
photo
[/Quote] do I really need to rate this? it is almost my bike so it's gonna get a really high score Razz 9.5 because of the seat Salute

My bike
Shramo drivetrain

got a Shramo drivetrain Razz 6mm spacer at the rear derraileur cable and it works with 9spd Sram stuff (because the X9 derraileur died and I had no money for a new chain, cassette and shifter)[/Quote]

how do you like the brakes on the intense? 8/10 by the waySmile

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 1:34 Quote
how does one acquire tan wall minions?Fab Geek Drool

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 2:06 Quote
no1000 wrote:

Regular minions + spray tan.

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 2:26 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
no1000 wrote:

Regular minions + spray tan.

Taco Tuesday? Tan wall Tuesday!

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 2:45 Quote
no1000 wrote:

This stuff worked marvels on my Highroller's Salute
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 4:18 Quote
traveleon wrote:
Trail-killer wrote:
Never really liked the older norcos but yours my friend is sexy as hell! Nothing I'd change, straight 10

Mine in freeride mode

Thanks Man Sick free ride I'll give ya 10 because I love blue was torn going red but it grew on me almost want to say a 9.9 for the X-Fusion but that CCDB Air brings er right back lol how is it ? I pondered upon a CCDB but really wanted the complete M
arzocchi WC DH.

Hows the metric? I have a boxxer and a 2013 36 float for my darkside but really want to try a metric

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 4:54 Quote
ryan198232 wrote:
traveleon wrote:
Trail-killer wrote:

Mine in freeride mode

Thanks Man Sick free ride I'll give ya 10 because I love blue was torn going red but it grew on me almost want to say a 9.9 for the X-Fusion but that CCDB Air brings er right back lol how is it ? I pondered upon a CCDB but really wanted the complete M
arzocchi WC DH.

Hows the metric? I have a boxxer and a 2013 36 float for my darkside but really want to try a metric

Pretty faking sweet to be fair, not quite as supple n smooth as coil boxxers, but damn nice on the jumps, still tweaking to get the best but don't regret buying them one bit, I'd fully recommend them. But for rough stuff they wasn't quite doing it for me, but alil more playing I may get them dialed fully.
Mainly I chosen them over 36 totem etc because there easy to service

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 6:14 Quote
photo
photo
photo
[/Quote]

Not normally a fan of skinwall tyres, kind of works on your bike. Matches some of the details on the frame. Also sick spec all around Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.036084
Mobile Version of Website