Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 12:46 Quote
Quite fancy getting a Roots..but can only see it in S in black or grey...don't fancy the red. Anyone seen any Large black or grey frames for sale ?

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 13:04 Quote
andydd wrote:
Quite fancy getting a Roots..but can only see it in S in black or grey...don't fancy the red. Anyone seen any Large black or grey frames for sale ?

I've got one large.

Shipping might be a bit annoying but I can work something out if you want to PM me. We want to get rid of it anyhow.

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 13:08 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
andydd wrote:
Quite fancy getting a Roots..but can only see it in S in black or grey...don't fancy the red. Anyone seen any Large black or grey frames for sale ?

I've got one large.

Shipping might be a bit annoying but I can work something out if you want to PM me. We want to get rid of it anyhow.

I'll send pm

Andy

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 6:08 Quote
Hi guys,

Currently building a Dartmoor Blackbird, bought it as a frame only. Most of the parts are dribbling in these days and I'm using some from my Cotic hardtail. Does anybody know with which tune the Monarch+ Debonair dampers are coming with this bike?

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
fdmmoens90 wrote:
Hi guys,

Currently building a Dartmoor Blackbird, bought it as a frame only. Most of the parts are dribbling in these days and I'm using some from my Cotic hardtail. Does anybody know with which tune the Monarch+ Debonair dampers are coming with this bike?

Also interested in knowing. Got a blackbird too, but ordered a manitou McLeod after reading about its more progressive xtics over larger volume shocks like the monarch plus.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:30 Quote
I could have sworn it’s a MM tune. I don’t have one but was really interested in picking one up, but can’t find many reviews on it. Numbers all look good, but ended up getting a commencal clash

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 3:44 Quote

.just waiting on my cogs from crc

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 2:51 Quote
andydd wrote:
Quite fancy getting a Roots..but can only see it in S in black or grey...don't fancy the red. Anyone seen any Large black or grey frames for sale ?

Shouldnt of sold mine..would of been amazing mullet.

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 1:25 Quote
hey guys. i have been looking at a wish.

its says compatible with 26" wheels. which i have. and a 26"180mm travel fork..

have anyone got a build like that they can share a pic of. tried going through alot of pages but havent seen one yet

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
I will have one, let me track it down.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005937
Mobile Version of Website