Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 12:44 Quote
jgi27 wrote:
Thinking about getting a DM frame. Are the decals on the 26 Player easy to remove? They look like they're baked in with the paint. I'm not digging the huge screaming graphics. thanks

They are baked in with the frame.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 5:29 Quote
Got 27.5 fork and made it a mullet

Made the Hornet mullet with a 27.5 fork and wheel.

Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 7:14 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
jgi27 wrote:
Thinking about getting a DM frame. Are the decals on the 26 Player easy to remove? They look like they're baked in with the paint. I'm not digging the huge screaming graphics. thanks

They are baked in with the frame.

my friend removed the ones from his 2018 frame without an issue, his frame seemed to have little to no clear coat on it though...

this one looks to be painted, i think they would be hard to remove

Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 8:37 Quote
Hi Guys. Here's my custom build of a Blackbird 29. MRP Ribbon Coil fork, McLeod air shock, Zee drivetrain and DHRIIs.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 11:12 Quote
Anyone has a TWO6PLAYER PRO 2021 Black-Silver ? I'm looking to know if the front hub is the Dartmoor Disk or NON-Disk version (I'm looking to mount a Front brake for basic trials move).
Description online doesn't specify.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 12:07 Quote
Bragelonne wrote:
Anyone has a TWO6PLAYER PRO 2021 Black-Silver ? I'm looking to know if the front hub is the Dartmoor Disk or NON-Disk version (I'm looking to mount a Front brake for basic trials move).
Description online doesn't specify.

It's disc.

It's the standard shield wheelset which has the disc brake tabs.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 15:23 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
It's disc.

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

My next question was to be "what are you guys experience with ZMCycle & Fitness, the only Dartmoor distributor in Canada". I can't ask this to you, I think you might be bias.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 16:24 Quote
Bragelonne wrote:
zmcycle wrote:
It's disc.

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

My next question was to be "what are you guys experience with ZMCycle & Fitness, the only Dartmoor distributor in Canada". I can't ask this to you, I think you might be bias.

I am definitely bias. Lol.

Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 6:33 Quote
know anywhere to get a hornet frame in a medium or a large? I have been looking like crazy but with no luck

Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 6:55 Quote
ElijahVan wrote:
know anywhere to get a hornet frame in a medium or a large? I have been looking like crazy but with no luck

You're out of luck until next year unfortunately.
They move quickly. We had them for pre sale but they sold out almost every model before they even arrived.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006574
Mobile Version of Website