Should I put pegs on?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should I put pegs on?
Author Message
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 12:45 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
Lancaster81 wrote:
i-bmx wrote:
honestly, theres no point in bmx if you dont ride pegs.
BMX stands for Bicycle Motocross, so I suggest you STFU.

Anyone with an inch of imagination can ride street well without pegs. Just look at Garrett Byrnes....... No more need to be said.
Truth...


anyway, just go out there and find out for yourself if pegs are for you. tup

thanks tips, never would of guessed.
im saying pegs bring so many more tricks into possibility, from rails to Flatland tricks. if your not running pegs, why not just ride a mtb? everything you can do on bmx is possible on mtb aswell.
just like everyone says though, its all personal preference and thats mine.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 12:50 Quote
Because its fun not to ride pegs perhaps? not every one rides park or street, some people prefer grinding on other parts of their bike, so stop being so narrow-minded about it. Blank Stare

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 12:55 Quote
joshtasker wrote:
i-bmx wrote:
honestly, theres no point in bmx if you dont ride pegs.
wtf who rides dirt with pegs wats the piont of pegs on dirt.and u dont need them to ride park either you can still jump withot pegs so wtf man

obviously you wouldnt need pegs for riding dirt, and why not have them in a park? MORE TRICKS.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 12:56 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
Because its fun not to ride pegs perhaps? not every one rides park or street, some people prefer grinding on other parts of their bike, so stop being so narrow-minded about it. Blank Stare

w.e, im saying if you are riding park and street.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
spyke wrote:
i-bmx wrote:
honestly, theres no point in bmx if you dont ride pegs.

This answer is just plain stupid!

I most likely have been riding BMX longer than you have been alive,I have never ran pegs on any of my bikes.

.....then again,I guess it was pointless riding all these years without pegs,since your the expert and all.

nice, personal preference dude. thats mine. dont argue it.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
i-bmx wrote:

nice, personal preference dude. thats mine. dont argue it.

Wrong!

Personal preference is something like " I prefer to ride with no pegs".......ignorance is " theres no point in bmx if you don't ride pegs".....get it?

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
spyke wrote:
i-bmx wrote:

nice, personal preference dude. thats mine. dont argue it.

Wrong!

Personal preference is something like " I prefer to ride with no pegs".......ignorance is " theres no point in bmx if you don't ride pegs".....get it?

By that logic if I don't start a statement with "in my opinion", its not an opinion... People have different ways of voicing what they feel, but then again this is the internet and its fun to disect everything that everyone says.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 13:47 Quote
do it... im tryin to find somebody with left hand drive hub to swap so i can run pegs

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
craigwhite wrote:
do it... im tryin to find somebody with left hand drive hub to swap so i can run pegs

ah yes. I am goofy footed so right hand works fine for me Smile

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 2:30 Quote
Riding Pegs is Fun!! Unless you smash up your chainring or chain Eek Which iv done twice!

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
spyke wrote:
i-bmx wrote:

nice, personal preference dude. thats mine. dont argue it.

Wrong!

Personal preference is something like " I prefer to ride with no pegs".......ignorance is " theres no point in bmx if you don't ride pegs".....get it?

By that logic if I don't start a statement with "in my opinion", its not an opinion... People have different ways of voicing what they feel, but then again this is the internet and its fun to disect everything that everyone says.

My personal preference is that there is no point in bmx with no pegs. that make sence. now get over it. you can not argue my opinions.

Posted: May 15, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
i-bmx wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
spyke wrote:


Wrong!

Personal preference is something like " I prefer to ride with no pegs".......ignorance is " theres no point in bmx if you don't ride pegs".....get it?

By that logic if I don't start a statement with "in my opinion", its not an opinion... People have different ways of voicing what they feel, but then again this is the internet and its fun to disect everything that everyone says.

My personal preference is that there is no point in bmx with no pegs. that make sence. now get over it. you can not argue my opinions.
Ignorance = winn lol

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 9:47 Quote
beggipoon wrote:
trolling much?
& this comment isn't at all? Blank Stare


 
Active Forum Threads
27 mins ago - Kona Process 153 vs Ibis Ripmo AF: Which is Better For Beginners?
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
2 hours ago - Greece for enduro riding in winter
3 hours ago - 2020 - SantaCruz Tallboy Carbon vs Canyon Neuron CF 9.0 SL
4 hours ago - Suspension SETUP, a 'how to' guide...
4 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
4 hours ago - Trail Conditions for Calgarians
5 hours ago - Post your Propain!
5 hours ago - How should I go about custom painting my fork?
5 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
5 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
5 hours ago - Trailforks.com Bug Reports
5 hours ago - I really want my bike back....
6 hours ago - [STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
6 hours ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
7 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
7 hours ago - Better cable routing grommets - 2019 Capra AL
7 hours ago - Banshee Bikes, NS Bikes, YT Industries Bikes and Ragley Bikes need their own manufacturer forum on Pinkbike
7 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
7 hours ago - Motobecane Hal Boost: Anyone Riding a BD Bike?
7 hours ago - Best Do it all Bike
8 hours ago - Having a hell of a time finding a replacement wheel
8 hours ago - transition pbj

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013825
Mobile Version of Website