Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group
Posted: May 27, 2010 at 18:46 Quote
I think that you guys should worry about music rights a little bit later. or at least until you have the music right now. I would start assigning sections now, and then worry about the technical stuff later. But that is just me.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 16:44 Quote
Hey i hope im not too late to get in on this but I'm planning on filming some races this summer on the ns and getting together with some riders. if i not too late id be really greatful to be in on the project for whatever i can or am needed to do.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 8:12 Quote
Thread seems to have gone AWOL for 2 weeks, what is happening in your planning guys? any descisions been made?

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
ih-sam wrote:
Thread seems to have gone AWOL for 2 weeks, what is happening in your planning guys? any descisions been made?

I decided to go biking last night...

Not that I know of.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 15:44 Quote
well this idea went downhill, has any of you people who were supposed to be sorting this actually done anything?

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 18:22 Quote
ih-sam wrote:
well this idea went downhill, has any of you people who were supposed to be sorting this actually done anything?
i was kinda thinking the same thing the other day.. im still down to get this going.. but i dont really ave a say in it yet

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
Nothing really happened yet, but everyone is really busy ATM anyways, so we'll see. I'm still down to film a seggy, but I'm not sure about everyone else.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
Hey guys, yea I'm keen to do the project. I want to get it right though, it's on the back burner at the moment. Just to update you all on my thoughts, I figured a slightly longer web edit with three or so mini segments from different videographers would be a good place to start and see if the concept is well received. Then if it's successful we have something to show people before we launch into a longer film. But like Shasta, I'm really busy at the moment so we will see how things go.

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 22:04 Quote
^^^

kiwi, that sounds like a great idea. i say we actually make a long "promo" for the video thats like 8 minutes with a bunch of really good clips from everyone

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 3:21 Quote
I definitely be up for this project still, and I'm with Kiwis idea of doing a short edit first. I can't go out and shoot any more MTB this year but I can easily use the footage I've gathered this summer. I've been pretty busy lately too.

I think we should start with a short edit with footage from 3 or 4 different people. Then we can see what it's like to work together and how the video is received and go from there. We could either have it focused on a single style of riding or we could have multiple styles within the same short video.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011125
Mobile Version of Website