Looking for nice bmx for the summer any ideas?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Looking for nice bmx for the summer any ideas?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
okay so summer is approaching and i want/need a bmx so i dont have to ride my dh all over town any suggestions on a bike i could buy...price is not a factor

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 17:05 Quote
Sunday Funday Pro
Colony Endeavor
WTP Envy
Fit Sigs
Stolen Cheater. ( I heared their customer service SUX)

I didn't ride any of these, but looking at the specs, they look good!

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
kubek12 wrote:
Sunday Funday Pro
Colony Endeavor
WTP Envy
Fit Sigs

i was looking at the sunday funday but id have to order it and it comes at the end of the summer i think im gonna buy the wtp justice just cause they are fairly good for a beginner to bmx,they are cheap $550,and my local shop has like 20 of them

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 17:41 Quote
Meh on the Justice from what I remember it's made with Hi-ten steel

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 18:34 Quote
Go used, best bang for your buck.

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 14:41 Quote
If price is not a factor, then you NEED to get a full-cr-mo bike. It is lighter, stronger, and it flexes a tiny bit to take the edge away off of hard hits (although coming from a DH background, you will probably need to learn to absorb the impacts as much as possible). WTP are good. The WTP envy is the best. Any full cr-mo will be good for you. Just all depends on how much you wanna spend. And I always support the LBS. If you give them enough business, they may start giving you a discount on stuff if you ask them Big Grin

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 15:26 Quote
I'd say go for the WTP Trust its around 750ish or something and it's full cr-mo and has a 21" TT

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 5:07 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
If price is not a factor, then you NEED to get a full-cr-mo bike. It is lighter, stronger, and it flexes a tiny bit to take the edge away off of hard hits (although coming from a DH background, you will probably need to learn to absorb the impacts as much as possible). WTP are good. The WTP envy is the best. Any full cr-mo will be good for you. Just all depends on how much you wanna spend. And I always support the LBS. If you give them enough business, they may start giving you a discount on stuff if you ask them Big Grin
i get tax off most stuff in the shop around here and free derailer hangars and little stuff i may go with the envy i was looking at it and i like it but i was also riding one of my friends stolen riot that is right pimped out and i like his bike im not sure yet

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 5:15 Quote
Check out Black Eye Bikes here. They seem to make a pretty inexpensive bike to boot around town on.

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 10:25 Quote
I'd say the high end subrosa's are the best completes out there, all of its parts are great aftermarket parts. eg, it comes with a freeking shadow wheelset, and their aftermarket frame Razz

if you dont wanna spend that much, wtp are a good bet.

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
davidmcadam wrote:
okay so summer is approaching and i want/need a bmx so i dont have to ride my dh all over town any suggestions on a bike i could buy...price is not a factor
Here me out, if I had the money, I'd jump all over this.
Stolen has Stolen Sinner Build Kit 2010
This paired with whatever frame you want would be sweet.

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 17:18 Quote
Rolzey wrote:
I'd say the high end subrosa's are the best completes out there, all of its parts are great aftermarket parts. eg, it comes with a freeking shadow wheelset, and their aftermarket frame Razz

if you dont wanna spend that much, wtp are a good bet.
On this note: I remember telling a friend the other day, that the Subrosa Salvador would be a good bike. He was looking for a summer bike too.

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 17:26 Quote
Go for a DK Aura or Kvant. I got my Kvant the other day and it's MINT Big Grin

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
kubek12 wrote:
Sunday Funday Pro
Colony Endeavor
WTP Envy
Fit Sigs

I haven't ridden it either, but I've seen the specs and I highly approve of the Stolen Cheater.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017520
Mobile Version of Website