Crieff Area Bikers

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Crieff Area Bikers
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 23, 2010 at 10:53 Quote
#USERS all #USERS

#MODS cptn-inafinus #MODS

Hey all!

Just thought I'd make a sick-rad-gnar thread for discussing all the local trails, organising rides and what ever. Also going to use it to whore out me and Gregor Hughes' new trail and update you all when we add something too it.

Invite anyone you think would be relevant because I obviously don't have you all as friends on here,

Jack

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:01 Quote
Just to start us off, with a completely off topic post!

Is anyone interested in buying from me a Manitou Swinger 4-Way rear spring shock???

Details are on Cptn-Inafinus' BuySell, but contact me if your interested as its mine Big Grin

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:02 Quote
I'm joinin since you're close enough to me eh?

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:03 Quote
good thread idea. i just came back from building a new section to our trail up the knock. its looking good. hows your trail going?

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:06 Quote
Its not really progressed much since the last pictures on Jacks page Callum, I got my "new" bike in April so we have been spending our time riding! Smile

We are hoping to get a move on during the Summer when we have more time.

...And when my arm heals up LOL.

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
Good idea for a thread. Anyone thought about rebuilding where the teepee used to be? It'd be a hefty job moving all the trees.

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:15 Quote
bobochobo wrote:
Good idea for a thread. Anyone thought about rebuilding where the teepee used to be? It'd be a hefty job moving all the trees.
thought about it, then quickly decided no. just round the hill from the teepee theres quite a bit of trails and building on the go

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
AFurstyFerret wrote:
Its not really progressed much since the last pictures on Jacks page Callum, I got my "new" bike in April so we have been spending our time riding! Smile

i'd be up for helping if u wanted it. are u going on the skye bike thingy?

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
Where Gregor's trail is/was? Not ridden the upper knock in a while.

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:18 Quote
callum181093 wrote:
AFurstyFerret wrote:

i'd be up for helping if u wanted it. are u going on the skye bike thingy?

Unfortunately not Frown When the applications where going in I hadn't done much biking and hadn't yet bought my bike, so never had much of a chance sadly.

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:19 Quote
Nice thread, by the way Callum is that your trail that you have helmet cam vids of?

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:20 Quote
bobochobo wrote:
Where Gregor's trail is/was? Not ridden the upper knock in a while.
gregor's is broken now. its inbetween gregor's and the teepee

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:21 Quote
alii wrote:
Nice thread, by the way Callum is that your trail that you have helmet cam vids of?
yeah. not the comrie ones though

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:22 Quote
nice, we'll need to come up and see it some time Smile

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
I don't think the tee pee trail is really worth resurrecting to be honest. For all it was nice and flowy and all, the amount of work needed to remove all the shit they left behind wouldn't be worth it...

Torlum is where it's at kiddies Wink But exactly where is undisclosed!

photo

photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012080
Mobile Version of Website