Upgrade to premium?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Upgrade to premium?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 26, 2010 at 15:56 Quote
Hey this is basically a thread to find out who is going to pay for their PinkBike life.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 15:56 Quote
i pretty much allready sighnedup

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 15:57 Quote
lol nick. look at our headshots.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:00 Quote
I will immediatly leave pinkbike bike and take my content with me if they try to charge for use, the money grabing going on here is pathetic, share the ride my ass

O+ FL
Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:04 Quote
dazem wrote:
I will immediatly leave pinkbike bike and take my content with me if they try to charge for use, the money grabing going on here is pathetic, share the ride my ass

Pinkbike is free. Always will be. The paid membership gets you less ads. No ads on videos, photos etc. And you get the Discount card.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
discount card for what

Mod
Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:07 Quote
dhracer09 wrote:
discount card for what

Click here.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:07 Quote
i probobaly should of mentioned what is included in the upgrade. but yes, the upgrade to me pesonally i dont mind the ads or whatever. but the beta testing is a cool idea.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:10 Quote
the video ads is the worst for me but i dout ill ever upgrade

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:14 Quote
karl-burkat wrote:
dazem wrote:

Pinkbike is free. Always will be. The paid membership gets you less ads. No ads on videos, photos etc. And you get the Discount card.
Thanks for clearing that up....The discount isn't much use anywhere in Atlantic Canada,and still, if you have to pay to have no adds its still extortion to me....gimmie your money or imma shove these add's down your throatRolleyes

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:14 Quote
dicer wrote:

Didn't the second post of this thread say "[you] pretty much already signed up"? Facepalm

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:15 Quote
bonkfisher5 wrote:
dicer wrote:

Didn't the second post of this thread say "[you] pretty much already signed up"? Facepalm
He was kidding.

Mod O+
Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:31 Quote
dazem wrote:
karl-burkat wrote:
dazem wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up....The discount isn't much use anywhere in Atlantic Canada,and still, if you have to pay to have no adds its still extortion to me....gimmie your money or imma shove these add's down your throatRolleyes

More shops will be coming around daily.

The no ads thing is a something that users wanted to have in several feature requests. Nothing is changed for any user who wants to use the site like they always have. If a user wants to upgrade to this feature they can.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:33 Quote
20% off a day pass at mount washington! thats like $8 in savings. the card also pays for itself when you get a $50 discount off a whistler season pass.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
Get rid of the plus next to peoples names.
And if you don't, atleast don't have it showing plus when someone comments on a photo.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008212
Mobile Version of Website