Best mini DH bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
Best mini DH bike
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
evobda2 wrote:
The misconceptions/truth about suspension and “bob” due to different designs will take me for ever to explain the way different suspensions works, shock types, shock rates, geometry .... as i said forever!

To be simple, what was said above isn’t true. You can have a very efficient single pivot bike due to todays shock technologies and frame designs. Some multi pivots are even worse than these due to there design. But there is always a compromise as to what it is better at and what it suffers at..

What you can take on board as decent advice is that most main frame manufacturers are now producing good quality frames with good suspension designs that work very well!! Whether be it single pivot or VPP, FSR, Lawill, DW, and the list goes on..

Point i’m making is dont single out a type of suspension because of false information given by poor knowledge over the net. At the end of the day go an test ride these bikes and decide for yourself!!

You dind´t say anything different right there but whatever.

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 10:32 Quote
commencial supreme mini dh

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
vengeance111 wrote:
Do you know how much the fame weighs?

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:26 Quote
Oh, I'm also curios about the rocky mountain Slayer, any experiences with those?

ThanksBig Grin

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:35 Quote
im not sure how heavy it is but i can easily go up hills and back down them on it Smile
its not much heavier than my hartail so could not be much heavier than 14kg

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 14:07 Quote
Before the Nomad I also owned a Slayer. The pics are all on my profile.

It rode perfectly, maybe even better than my current Nomad. With the low center of gravity, it just wanted to go fast downhill.

It was light, and pedaled well with the pro pedal.

Only complain is that I broke it 3 times over 3 years. But RM always came through with the warranty. Now its my dad´s xc bike.

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 12:09 Quote
dirtmonkey1 wrote:
vengeance111 wrote:
Do you know how much the fame weighs?

alomst 9 lbs without shock for S/M size

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 9:30 Quote
here is mine works for every thing
my new whip almost complete other than the bars and wheels

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 10:07 Quote
I do like the last 3 bike especially the Cube

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014885
Mobile Version of Website