Ironhorse 6 point - mounting hardware q's

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Ironhorse 6 point - mounting hardware q's
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 at 20:51 Quote
Does anyone have an idea what mounting hardware/bushings (did I missed something ?) size do I need to install dhx 5.0 (coil) on my 6 point frame ? I have been looking around but have trouble finding any info - I'm new into rear shocks.

Posted: Jun 10, 2010 at 21:06 Quote
What shock is on there now?

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:

None. Just got frame w/o the shock and bought shock separately (came with no hardware). But I did finally get some exact measurements and I think I need M10 30mm mounting hardware and 1/2" bushings. I got a bit confused because the screw is 6mm, but the sleeve is 10mm and wasn't sure which diameter I should have order the hardware for. I went with 10mm (M10 ?). Anyway, I got M6 30mm and M10 30mm plus 1/2" bushings. I will post what's the final result when I get it since this info is nowhere to find.

Cheers

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
Youve got it right. Perfect dude. Regained my confidence in people with new bikes :p

Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 12:54 Quote
shaybeer wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:

None. Just got frame w/o the shock and bought shock separately (came with no hardware). But I did finally get some exact measurements and I think I need M10 30mm mounting hardware and 1/2" bushings. I got a bit confused because the screw is 6mm, but the sleeve is 10mm and wasn't sure which diameter I should have order the hardware for. I went with 10mm (M10 ?). Anyway, I got M6 30mm and M10 30mm plus 1/2" bushings. I will post what's the final result when I get it since this info is nowhere to find.

Cheers

Hey Shaybeer, Can you post your results. Looking on the web and this is basically only post I found with much more info.
Lemme know. Cheers. Also did you buy just generic bushings? I can't seem to find a place to buy bushings from for my 6point. THinking about just making a pair of my own

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016597
Mobile Version of Website