What trails should I ride in Whistler?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What trails should I ride in Whistler?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 8:05 Quote
I'm going to Whistler for 3 days this summer. I can't stay more than 3 days so I would just like to know wich trails I should go for cause you can't ride all of them in that short time?

Can you name some of the trails that you have to ride there?

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 8:12 Quote
a-line, dirt merchant, crab apple hits for sure, i dont know the tech runs very well so i cant say too much on those. but just try and ride as much as u can, 3 days should be enough to ride almost every trail for sure

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 8:17 Quote
I think I'm just going to ride some of the trails because first time you ride them you don't know whats coming up so you ride them slow and boring so you have to ride them sometimes to learn them Smile

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
Just in the bike park?

You'll be able to ride all of them over three days!

If you REALLY want to maximize your time, take a half day lesson. They'll take you to all the tough trails and show you the line, and/or they'll teach you how to ride table tops so you don't get yelled at on A-line!

Just take it easy on your first day...

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 11:49 Quote
Depends on what type of riding your into, Tech, Jumps, Features etc. For tech i would go for original sin, in deep up on garbanzo then, schleyer, rock city, joyride down the bottom. For more jump style trails theres freight train, side track up top, Definitly check out no-duff/duffman aswell (not jump trails but merge off freight-train). Then down bottom, youve got dirt merchant and a-line. Ill stop now otherwise i will end up writing them all lol. The good thing about whistler is that the trails all link at different parts, so you can hit the top of some trails then merge onto another half way down. If your only over there a few days get a map and properly plan your routes, less time wasted = more runs.

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 at 11:49 Quote
maxeponken wrote:
I'm going to Whistler for 3 days this summer. I can't stay more than 3 days so I would just like to know wich trails I should go for cause you can't ride all of them in that short time?

Can you name some of the trails that you have to ride there?

If you want someone to show you around the park you can hit me up...

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 at 12:07 Quote
if you're a f*cking vagina you couldn't ride them in 3 days! 3 days is plenty of time you sandbagger. ride D1, too tight, dirt merchant, upper joyride to lower whistler DH, clown shoes is a must.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008095
Mobile Version of Website