Rate The Picture Thread

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
Rate The Picture Thread
Posted: Apr 30, 2013 at 17:44 Quote
4/10 I feel the pier is too vertically centered and the black on the right has zero detail making it very distracting. It would be better to go at dawn or dusk, crop it so that the gazebo is at top third intersection, reflection at bottom third intersection, and I think back waaaaaay up. Looks like a gorgeous beach that could have more shown.

Posted: May 1, 2013 at 11:01 Quote
I dont know, theres something about it that just doesnt make me fall in love with it. I almost like that the riders are out of focus but maybe theyre too out? And too dark? Maybe bump the aperture up a hair? 6/10

9 p.m. long exposure

Posted: May 14, 2013 at 19:17 Quote
not a bad shot, foreground is a little distracting. and would have liked to see more movement in the stars. 6\10

Posted: Jul 31, 2013 at 6:40 Quote
Here's my best photos of bmx and mtb dirty jumps
http://www.flickr.com/photos/flickrgeorge/sets/72157634289805043/
thanks to seen.

Posted: Sep 13, 2013 at 6:45 Quote
hey peeps here's a recent one from a day in Melbourne wandering Hosier Lane the day before the lane was painted blue from top to bottom

more here > https://www.facebook.com/nicmullerphotography

seeing some great stuff in here guys keep it up!!! Smile

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 14:34 Quote
A cool shot. I like the street. eye is drawn from left to right which is good. Not as keen on the vignetting tho.
good job overall. 7/10 Smile
i would post, but my images aren't showing up. I'll come back when i've worked out whats up.

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 18:34 Quote
I have to agree with somguy. 7/10. Really a stellar pic.

A bit late for Veteran s Day but still in the same week For my Grandfather

Any tips on how one would go about improving this picture?

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 13:41 Quote
Hi guys ! A recent shot from this winter :

What do you think of that ? Any advice to improve that kind of picture ?

Posted: Jan 4, 2015 at 23:52 Quote
7/10 my honest thought is that maybe go with a total sillouette, or cut down on the rays of light, by changing the angle slightly. It appears you could have maybe blocked out the light source a little further by moving a little to the left. I do find the closest tree a little distracting as well. Very difficult shots at time, but you over all have created an interesting mood.

J. Dirom Photography

Posted: Jan 4, 2015 at 23:58 Quote
Opinions: for your picture 7.5/10

I love the woodgrain, the old box, and the feel of the photo. Nice little highlight on the heart.

What could make it better is less fall off of light in the top right. While I get where you are going, it loses a little too much detail, too fast in the black.

The colour and tone is great. Solid image.

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 13:03 Quote
6/10 - I appreciate what you are going for here, looks like a spectacular ride. Wider lens may have been beneficial. Composition and using the rule of thirds for placement of the rider may have also benefited the shot. Color also needs to be adjusted, as it is flat. Love that you have the mountains and the housing in the shot.

Not sure about anyone else, but my photos seem to gain some noise when uploading here.

Copyright a hrep http www.jdirom.com gt J. Dirom Calgary Photographer a gt

All the photos from that night

Posted: Feb 13, 2015 at 10:58 Quote
^ 5/10 I think the angle didn't do justice to the depth of the rock face.

I wish I could have got the rider in better focus.

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 14:19 Quote
BlurredVision wrote:
^ 5/10 I think the angle didn't do justice to the depth of the rock face.

I wish I could have got the rider in better focus.

6/10, would be nice to have the rider, or even part of the rider in focus.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034415
Mobile Version of Website