Australian companies

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Australian companies
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 2:33 Quote
Just a few questions for those:

How many of you have supported an Australian brand such a craftworks, ethos, thycemine or jet black as such?

Do you think there's room for an Australian company if they develop themselves well and play a large part in various events throughout Australia?

where do you feel these companies have let you down, and what would you want to see from an Aussie company?

Overseas people, would you consider buying a product that was Australian owned? or would this be off putting?

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 3:28 Quote
I think the problem is that there just isnt a big market in australia. and if theres no market, theres no product. we need to give australian companies as much support as possible, but then we also need to start making some killer parts to show off.
edit: wait, we already do, jetblack pedals are pretty damn sweet

i live in sydney (you may know me as singlespeedfreeride on rotorburn) and i am planning on making a few frames after refining the design such as the dropouts and stuff like that (actually i already have people interested but they want my geo on a frame made by descendence, hey another awesome company from australia Wink )

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 23:48 Quote
Yeah, i'm an aussie company making intergrated top crown and stems. i call em' king crowns. they've developed into a super light and strong product that aids the rider in getting the weight over the front wheel and getting the handle bars lower than most other direct mount stems. other riders have given their feed back on how i could improve my product, and it's working a treat. check it out on chunked.com.au

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016251
Mobile Version of Website