wats the best freeride bike in your opinion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
wats the best freeride bike in your opinion
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 4:59 Quote
marquis wrote:
antster94 wrote:
imo the trek session 88 fr is the best freeride bike. not one fault in it and it got 10/10 in mbuk in the freeride category

lol and what mbuk say is gospel.

i would like to see some more mileage on the session as it hasnt proved itself of anything yet.

good point but the suspension system is the best ever and it combines lightness with an amazin spec

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 5:01 Quote
marquis wrote:
antster94 wrote:
imo the trek session 88 fr is the best freeride bike. not one fault in it and it got 10/10 in mbuk in the freeride category

i would like to see some more mileage on the session as it hasnt proved itself of anything yet.

+1

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 5:02 Quote
antster94 wrote:
marquis wrote:
antster94 wrote:

good point but the suspension system is the best ever and it combines lightness with an amazin spec

lol best ever over what,you will eventually make up your own mind instead of listening to mbuk.

also lightness is not always good in a frame,especially a freeride frame.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 5:05 Quote
fantaman wrote:
marquis wrote:
antster94 wrote:

+1

trek could shoot themselves in the foot wiith this one,all the hype surrounding the session is good but all its gonna take is a few pissed of riders to give bad reports and the session is gonna sink like a bar of gold in a sea of helium.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 5:12 Quote
marquis wrote:
fantaman wrote:
marquis wrote:

+1

trek could shoot themselves in the foot wiith this one,all the hype surrounding the session is good but all its gonna take is a few pissed of riders to give bad reports and the session is gonna sink like a bar of gold in a sea of helium.

ok.......

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Whatever you have fun on is the best.

cheap.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
antster94 wrote:
marquis wrote:
fantaman wrote:

+1

ok.......

K. the trek session88 is hyped up more then Disney Child star bands.

When thinkin of the ultimate freeride bike the following factors must come to mind.
In some kind of order:
durabuilty
suspension
looks
price
geo

Clearly the Marin Quake is top of its class when it comes to those factors

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:27 Quote
Driver 8...all the way !

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
devinci frantik with a 66 all the way!

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
i think that the Norco shore three is pretty nice for its price.Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos.nsmb.com/files/2/7/2/8/1/shore1.jpg

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
Yeti AS-X with 2010 BoXXer Team and a DHX 5.0 Coil.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
im a huge fan of the bottle rocket, or the parker i love the frame style, does anyone know any other bikes that have this style of frame??

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 17:50 Quote
Transition Bottlerocket
Specialized SX Trail (2008 model)
Giant Glory

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 17:58 Quote
knolly vtach is the best

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bowcycle.com/bc09/images/bikes/mountain/scott-gambler-fr-10.jpgeither this or the bottlerocket

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014573
Mobile Version of Website